Chapter VII

[Edited]

"it's scary she knows more about you than you do.", Ron says to Harry in front of us in a whispered tone.

"Everyone does.", Replied Harry. It's true actually. No offence, he just got to know his actually identity while.people have been fangirling over him all this time.

Suddenly the staircases started moving, and we grabbed the railings to regain our balance.

"The staircases, they move, remember?", Hermione says. I faintly recall Percy mentioning something about it on our first day.

"Let's go before the staircases start moving again.", Ron states once the staircases came to a halt.

We climbed off the stairs to a dark abondoned corridor. It looked like one of those places where a serious haunted scene is shoot for the movies.

"Don't you think we shouldn't be here?", Harry enquires as we advance towards it.

"We are not supposed to be here.", I say straining my memory. Hermione finished for me, "It's the third floor corridor."

"Meow—", he heard from behind us suddenly. We turned and saw Mrs.Norris staring at us with her head cocked at one side.

"If this wretched cat's here, so is Filch—run!", I say hurriedly in whispered shouting.

Harry's POV:

We all started to run in the opposite direction, (none of us are very keen to get caught by filch) (he won't listen to our explanation that we landed in the restricted corridor by accident) but came to a dead end, a door. I tried to open it but it wouldn't budge, "it's locked."

"Oh, move over." Hermione says pushing me aside and pointing her wand at the door lock, "Alohomora.", And the door opened.

"Standard book of spells; chapter seven.", Hermione elaborates. It wouldn't be a surprise if she would have memories the page no (and also the line and paragraph number).

"For all I know, I could have been comfortable in my bed with a story book.", Annabeth says raising her hands up in a 'I surrender' mocking gesture.

"The door was locked", Ron announced.
'Figured that much out my myself Weasley. State something I don't know', Annabeth muttered under her breathe.

"And for good reason.", I finished when I noticed was Ron was indicating. The girls turned around and we all got transfixed at a spot. And then, we shouted at the top of our voice and bolted open the door rushed out and ran and stumbled back to the common room for our lives.

"What do you think they are doing? Keeping a thing like that locked up in the school?", Fired Ron in an annoyed tone.

"You didn't notice what it was standing in did you?", Hermione asked in a exasperated tone breathing heavily from the excessive run.

"I was a bit preoccupied with its head, if you didn't notice, there were three!", Ron said in an unbelievable tone.

"It was standing on a trap door", Annabeth stated in a voice that hinted, 'why do you both always fight?'  "it's guarding something."

"Trapdoor", I enquired again confused I heard it right because frankly, I was also too engaged noticing it's head.

"Yes", Hermione confirmed. Of course she noticed it.

Annabeth's POV:

"Yes", answered Hermione to Harry question,"Now if you both don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another idea which may get us killed, or worse expelled", She finished and walked in to the girls dormitory shutting the door close with a bang.

Ron looked at her (in disgust?) and said, "She needs to sort out her priorities."

"Oh well, but I need my beauty sleep", I said in a sarcastic tone, "but you know what, it was kind of fun. I'm up for any adventure. Okay guys? Just call me and I'll be here.", I finished smirking and wished them Goodnight and entered my dorm and fell flat on my bed.

"Sleep sweet sleep", I muttered hugging my pillow and drifted off into a deep sleep in a land where treasures and three headed dogs existed.

Hola guys. Hope you all are doing good? Well, I have nothing else to say; just don't forget to vote and comment.
—Rue.