Chapter XX

"Told you to pack your trunk last night. You didn't listen to me, now suffer. Hey! Stop throwing your things for god's sake!" ,Hermione exclaims.

I throw everything I can grab and stuff then in the trunk, "This is what I do, Hermione. You better get used to it."

"Huh?"

"That's my amazing style of packing and, I'm done." ,I say strapping my trunk secure.

"Done? You sure you have everything? You should re-check." ,Hermione orders.

"Told you I'm awesome. So from the next time don't nag me about packing. And no, I'm pretty sure I have everything unless you want me to carry the Hogwarts bedsheets back home." ,I reply smirking at Hermione, "Hey, I'm going to check on the boys."

"Okay." ,she answers back absent mindedly re-checking her bag for the nth time.

I walk down the girls dorm stairs and climb up the boys'.

"Whatcha doing people?" ,I say loudly catching everyone's attention and plop down on Harry's bed.

The boys answer murmuring, " Packing" ,and some of them just indicate it with their hands.

"You know—" ,I start but Ron cuts me off rudely saying, "Look, if you are here to lecture us like Hermione about not packing our bags last night, you are welcome to leave."

"I always knew you had the lion inside you Ronald." ,I say making a claw gesture with my fingers, "But no, I'm not here to do so. And Ronald, just so you know, I'm also Hermione's victim today. I packed my trunk right now and came down."

"Oh." ,Ronald smiles sheepishly, "I didn't take for that kind of girl."

"You don't know me Ronald." ,I say and realise that it was kind of rude and added, "yet."

"Do you guys need help by the way?" ,I ask getting up, "I really have no work otherwise."

"Yes please miss Rosewood."

- - -
Students were huddled in groups hugging, finishing last minute gossips, discussing holiday plans. All around the platform, seventh years hug each other and promise to keep in touch.

"C'mon now hurry up, you'll be late." ,Hagrid announces as we hand our trunks and keep them in the train.

We board the train, when Harry stops and comes down again and dodges his way through students and run to Hagrid.

"C'mon Harry." ,Hermione says.
"One minute." ,Harry shouts back.

They both speaks for a few minutes and Harry reluctantly returns after Hagrid hands him some kind of book.

We went to board our train again, when Malfoy comes up, "Hey Rosewood, heard you got good grades. Have you been cheating?"

"No Malfoy. Unlike you, I don't see the need to cheat. I've got the brain, and because I've got them, let me give you a free advice. When you return Hogwarts next year, do all of us a favour and lock up your huge ego in your huge manor." ,I answer back pretending to check my nails and board the train without a second glance as the nearby kids erupt with laughter making Malfoy go red in the face.

"Fells strange going home, doesn't it?" ,Hermione asks scrunching her nose in a cute manner.

"I'm not going home. Not really." ,Harry replies. Hogwarts was his home.

Hagrid waves at us and we wave back and board the train and Harry closes the door and leans against it waving at hagrid for longer and eventually Hogwarts is around the corner and it finally disappears from the view.

Two months, and then we'll be back.
-

- -

End of Book One! And thank you so so much for the 3.46K.

Can anyone tell me, what's happening to this world? I mean first Christina Grimmie gets shot and then the huge attack at the Night Club in Orlando. About fifty people are dead and so many are injured.
#RIPChristinaGrimmie
#PrayForOrlando.