Q/A;

1~ Again as usual; I wanna know what you guys think about my story. How do you like it so far?

2~ What's your favorite subject?
     Mine's Maths, Physics and    Literature.

3~ How would you describe yourself? A "girly girl", or a "tomboy" or somewhere in the middle?
[ I don't think any boy is reading this story, so this question is for girls.] I guess I'm somewhere in between.

4~ What's your favorite colour?
  Mine's black  and it's a the best. Arguments are pointless.

5~ Who is/are your celebrity crush [es]?
Dylan O'Brien. 💟

6~ What's the thing you love the most?
Me: Books, Music and Pillows. I love Pillows.

7~ Are you health/fitness conscious?
I love food and no one can stop me from eating whatever I want.

8~ Is there someone who is jealous of your relationship with the one you love?
Totally. The alarm clock is very jealous with my and my bed's relationship.

9~ Did you ever get into anyone's house—
You: huh? Of course.
Me: I didn't finish. Let me complete. —into anyone's house through the window?
Me: Yes, totally.

Please comment your answers and thanks to everyone reader of this book; with out you guys it would have impossible to reach 16.6k views; especially thanks to the people who vote like AlexiaNavarro1, bookwormwhoiscrazy. Love all of you. I'll try to update soon.

A shameless self promo— I would love if you guys read me new story: a m n e s i a//. It would be great.

—Rue😘😘😘