Chapter 21

"No."

"Then how did it happen?"

"I don't know it just happened!"

"What do mean by just happened? Of course you did something."

"What's happening here?"-- I ask the boy and girl who were fighting.

"She broke my glass piece!"-- exclaimed the boy.

"It's true that I was angry with him, but I swear I didn't even touch it"-- the girl says, almost in tears. I looked at the damaged glass painting, which to them was beyond the limit of fixing, but there's nothing that a bit of magic can't do.

"Here, give me your glass painting. I'll repair it and give it to you tomorrow, and—" ,I kneel down in front of the girl, "What is your name sweetie?"

"Vanessa."

"Well Vanessa, let me drop you to your house."

We started walking towards Venessa's home, when she spoke up for the first time since the park, "Can you fix it? I don't want John to be angry with me."

"Yes sweetie. I can try at least." ,I say smiling down at her.

"There's my mom!"-- she suddenly exclaims pointing towards a lady, who might be in her late twenties, "Mom!" ,she runs and hugs her.

I run behind her to keep up and stop in front of them when Venessa speaks up, "Mom, John is angry with me because he thinks I broke his glass painting. But mum I swear I didn't touch it ."

"Does these kinds of odd things happen around her usually?" ,I ask her mom nonchalant not to give away anything.

"Uh—"

"You can tell me." ,I say carefully, "There's nothing wrong with it."

"Well, odd unexplainable things happen around her." ,she says with sad smile.

"It's completely normal. Trust me, you won't believe if I try to tell you about it, but time will tell. You don't need to worry about her." ,I say smiling down at Venessa.

"What do you mean?" ,her mother asks scrunching her eyebrows.

"You see, she's special. She's different. And there is nothing wrong with her. There are many like her, and even I'm one."

"Special?"

"Yes. But I'm afraid I can't tell anymore than this." ,I say apologizing softly.

"It's alright." ,her mother says confused, nevertheless smiling.

"So if being different isn't bad, then why do people hate me?" ,Vanessa asks me with sad frown on her face.

"Because you are special and they are just jealous." ,I say sitting on my knees and come in yet level with her, "but now, I have to go."

"Why don't you come to our house for tea sometime?" ,her mother asks slightly tilting her head.

"Ya sure Mrs—"
"Frost."

"I'll come around sometime Mrs. Frost. Bye Venessa." ,I say waving back clutching the broken piece of art in my arms.

- - -
"Mom I'm home!" ,I shout as I enter the house and plop down on the sofa.
"Honey, you have a letter!"-- speaking of letters, I haven't received one single bloody freaking letter from the boy who lived.
He better have a reasonable answer, or he'll become the ' the boy who died' when I meet him.
"Thanks mom"-- I shout back.
I go to my room and pick up the letter on my table and see it's from Ronald. It said-

Dear Annabeth,
How are you? How did your vacations go? Mine was awesome, and you know HERMIONE TOLD SHE'S BEEN STUDYING IN THE VACATIONS. Who studies in their vacations?
Well let me come to the point, well I'll explain the while thing when I meet you, but currently all you need to know is, Harry is here. At the burrow. Mum has even invited you to come to our house tomorrow and we could even go to diagonal alley together. What do you think? Reply .

P.S- Happy Birthday from Harry and the whole Weasley family. ( Well except percy!)

P.P.S - Harry told you not to be angry with him and would explain, when he meets you.

I take out a piece of paper and start writing-

Dear Ron,
I'm alright, in fact amazing. I just came across a girl, who I'm sure will be joining us to Hogwarts in two years time. AND FOR THE RECORD, HERMIONE STUDIES ALWAYS. And I surely -

"Mum, can I go to the Weasleys tomorrow?"-- I ask her before writing it in the letter
"Ya sure."-- she shouts back from the kitchen.

-can come tomorrow. And Harry better have a reason or I'll make sure he becomes the ' boy who died' from the 'boy who lived.'

P.S -thanks for the wishes.
P.P.S- Wish Harry a belated Happy birthday from me.

I fold the paper and put it in an envelop and call Sirius with a whistle.

"Take this to the Weasleys."-- I say and watch him as it flew through the sky until it vanished from my eyesight.
I walk down the stairs to the kitchen and halo myself with a glass of water.
"Mom you know I met a girl today --"-- and then I launched into the story and how sure I am that she'll be in Hufflepuff.

******************************
I don't think the chapter was great, but I really wanted to put that scene. People say that witches who don't fit in others houses are dumped into Hufflepuff , but NO. They are not. They value some qualities of their own.

And sorry for the short chapter

And sorry for the short chapter. Hope I can update ASAP
Goodbye my wicked readers.
Vote
Comment
Follow.