Chapter 7- Revenge is Sweet

They all stare at me like I grew another head. I dramatically fell to the floor and acted dead, that's what got them to stop staring.
"BOO!!" I shouted in the faces.

I was laughing so hard, tears started falling down my face. They just groaned at me but that made me have another laughing fit. It ended when I felt someone's hand collided with my cheek, that only meant one thing, someone slapped me and they are going to pay. I opened my eyes full of anger and saw Cole or Chase.

I made the older boys take them to the candy shop, while I did my revenge and since they share a room they both will get it. I put glitter paint  on the walls, pink bedding on both beds, painted the wardrobe pink and on their mirror in glue I put "Revenge is Sweet"and put glitter over the glue.

***1 hour later***
I was in my room when I heard the front door close and with being the boys they are you could hear them laughing and shouting. Before I knew it, I heard growls, screams and laughs. I smiled to myself as I walked down the stairs to the youngest set of twins, where they were standing in the middle of the room with the rest of the boys around them, reading the message on the mirror.

"Why did you do th-?" They said in unison, "Actually, don't answer that."
"You clearly know, why. This pink is going to make my blind. I don't know how girls like this colour!" I exclaimed.

I ran out of the twins room. I got back to my room and was deciding who to choose, between Jayden or Nick, as I'm leading them on. I thought about what to, then I thought about going to Sophia but then I decided against it. Before I could think my feet were taking me to the oldest Johnson Boy.

I was standing outside his room waiting for him to answer his door or shout. What seemed like forever I knocked again and heard a muffled, "come in."
"Sorry but I need to ask you an important question." I tell him nervously, he just nods. "Why is it so hard to decide? I've made my choice but i dont know if it's the right one. What should I do?"
"Well... I know how you feel I've liked two girls at once they were both nice. But when I had to choose between them I had to pick the one girl. I had to choose the one that that made me be me. So there's your answer pick the one that make you, you." He said
"Thank you, I can't thank you enough." I get up and hug him. "I know who to choose."

I run around trying to find him, the one who makes me happy. When I see Sophia she just looks lost and confused, I just smile.

Authors note:
Not good but it's a filler for what will happen next chapter. Just got done with school for the day so I'll upload next chapter today as well. Hope you enjoyed!
Until next time, My Lovelies xx