Chapter 10- Paparazzi

I walk down the stairs behind Sophia to find all the boys staring at the staircase. I suddenly felt self-conscious. I got to the bottom and smirked as the boys checked me out. Once the finished we set everything up, you would of thought we did this beforehand, like tables, food; I done that so they didn't eat any.

About 30minutes, after we set up, the guests turned up. Trust me on this, they said a small evening, there is about 50 odd people here.

Might as well get to know someone in this place, I thought, I need some more friends that don't fall to the boys feet. I think that and then I remember I'm dating 1 of them, oh well! I saw that a lots at school, or anywhere really. It was about halfway through the gathering I saw a girl giving death glares to the boys so I walked over.

She saw me coming. "Why are you over here, most girls are all over them?" She asked in all seriousness.
"Well, I'm not like most girls. And I'm dating one of the older twins. You don't know who I am do you?" Getting curious if she knew me.

"I do, your on every bill board in town." I was shocked I never knew so that will mean paparazzi soon. Oh shit! I need to warn Sophia and George. "I'm surprised you don't like all the Johnson boys."
"Well, 1 I'm dating only one of them. Second of all, I live with them ." I added a nervous laugh and she just gaped at me.

Everyone was leaving and that's when the paparazzi came. I gave a sympathetic look to Sophia. She just smiled, she knew this would happen. The boys looked excited. I smiled a proper smile since I've been here.

Jayden looks at me, smiling a goofy grin, that makes me giggle. Wait! Giggle, I never giggle. Oh lord what's happening to me? Jayden chuckles, he knew what I was confused about. I glare at him.

Authors note:
I know shorter chapter but this is a filler. I'm starting on chapter 11. It will be up soon hopefully as I have to do school and I'm planning my birthday for April. Yeah I know long time but it's not with the people I've got around me!! 😂😂
Until next time, My Lovelies xxx