Chapter 9- Worst Nightmare-Shopping!

••Austins POV••
When West and Jayden walked down hand-in-hand all I did was looked at Nick. He was going to blow but I know Nick he WJ t until later tonight, which is a good thing, as he will go up to Jayden alone. But he won't do anything stupid. I feel happy Fo the couple as they've liked each other since they were four but then they lost contact so they forgot about each other.

I finish my dinner in less than 15 minutes so I go to the game room where the twins are. They are still angry about their room but everyone thought it was hilarious.

••Wests POV••
I was at the mall with Sophia and she wanted to look at sport, dress, swimwear, shoe stores and lucky for her we have the whole day. She dragged me into the closest shop but I got lucky. It was a sports shop. I needed everything sportswear as I wanna get back into my sports and fighting.

I soon got dragged into dress shops, as there is a fancy dinner with rich people tonight, so I've got to wear a dress and heels, but I'm going to beg that I can wear converses. Soon enough I get her to let me wear converses. I literally screamed in happiness, I'm such a girl.

I finally got a dress that I actually like and now are heading back to their limo and we then have to get ready. All the boys have seen me in are; sweats, tanks, tees, jeans or shorts, so I don't know how they will react but we will have to find out.

** 2 Hours Later**
I'm standing in Sophia's bedroom, looking at my reflection of me. My hair is curled for the first time, I'm wearing my dress that is mid-thigh, pastel blue and strapless and my white converses. I love it. I scream mentally. Time to face the boys.

Authors Note:
Up top or wherever is Wests outfit. I love this book to pieces. Dunno how long this chapter is but I'm sorry if it's short next one will be longer I think.
Until Next Time, My Lovelies xxx