Chapter 28- Mother Problems

Macy went home early hours in the morning, so I went to the recording studio. I find one of my mums old songbook and I look through it and see unfinished and finished songs. But the one that stood out the most wast the last one she wrote. The day before I was born, it was dated the 2nd of May and my birthday is the 3rd. It's a finished song and it says it has a backing track and also on the cd that I was given of my mum singing.

I get the cd and put it into the player, obviously on full blast and luckily the walls are soundproof in the studio. Soon I get my mums angelic voice filling my ears.

"She doesn't love you - like I do
She doesn't have my name
However she tries - to act like it
She'll never be the same

But she's new and she's beautiful
You've never been in a fight
Yeah it's awfully perfect no
But you just know deep inside

She's not me
She's not me
She's not me
Baby
She's not me

Does she
Make you feel wanted - like I did?
Make you feel like the one thing that matters?
You let her head rest on your chest
But when you close your eyes

You'll be seeing my face again
I'll be crossing your mind
You'll be dreaming of places we went
And then you'll wake up to find

That she's not me
She's not me
She's not me
Remember
That she's not me

Mm, oh, yeah
She's not me
She's not me."

I start crying when the song comes to an end. Someone came in, I only knew because the door squeaked. I opened my eyes but only knew it was two girls, no women.

"Aww. Baby girl. What's up?" Sophia said.

"Come on. I want the bubbly, tough soon-to-be sister in law." Scarlet! I laughed at her overly enthusiasm.

"Yeah, yeah alright." I said with a massive smile on my face. They both dragged me, well they couldn't but made my try and go faster on crutches. I can't wait to get off these damn things.

I knew where we were going as they've been talking about it for the past week. My worst nightmare, SHOPPING, again!

Authors note:
Song up top or to the side is the song that west mum sang. What they going shopping for? What will happen next?
Read on to find out!

Vote

Comment

Until next time, My Lovelies xxx

Lilo xx