Epilogue

10 years later

"Mummy. Can you tell me a story?" My first born, Natalie Liv Johnson, asked.

"What story?" I asked softly.

"My favourite one!" She said bouncing on the couch. Soon enough there was a herd of elephants coming down the stairs m.

"Hey baby." Jayden said.

"Macy and Hayden are coming over in a minute." I told him.

Me and Jayden had two sons that are twins, Zach and Liam, 5 years old, both of them look like their father and then Natalie is more like me and 8 years old.

Soon enough the doorbell went and then walked in my brother and best friend with their 2 daughters Amelia and Madelyn, Amelia is 7 and Madelyn is one year younger. Then the doorbell went again, I sprinted to the door. I opened it to find the whole Johnson family but sadly George passed away 2 years ago.

The boys look more grown up. It makes me feel old. Sophia runs up to me, I haven't seen her for 2 years. Obviously Ryder and Parker come up next. The two have been inseparable. Ryder has hit his teenage years, 15 whereas Parker is only 10 nearly 11. Isaac as Scarlet had a little girl two years ago called Brooklyn it's funny because now they live in Brooklyn.

Cole and Chase are the same mischievous twins they are, but now they are 20 and I'm only 26. Austin looks more muscles than he did ten year ago but then he was only 13 now he's 23.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They all shouted.

"Hey! Don't forget 'bout me!" Natalie shouted. Yep I had her on my birthday. To be honest it's pretty cool that my only daughters birthday is the same day as mine.

"Nat how can we forget you?" Jayden said. He loves having a daughter. For my job, I work at a local gym that does martial arts, I do karate, boxing and any martial arts. Jayden still does baseball but he also teaches it to 5-10 year olds.

"I don't know daddy." Nat said shyly.

They was a chorus of 'Aww's. That's how we spent our birthday just talking in the garden watching the kids playing with each other. I looked around at everyone and thought, this is perfect.

And that is what changed my life, when living with nine good looking guys.

THE END.