Chapter 20- Hospital Rush

Prom was great but I still don't like wearing high heels. So now I'm back at home and still avoiding Jayden but obviously that's hard as we live together.

Now that I'm fully recovered from my injury, I can now train for fights, luckily there is my biggest fight in 2 weeks. I've still got my personal one from Miami. He worked me out for an hour before Isaac was calling me.

"West! Hurry the fuck up!" He shouted for the fifth time.

"I'm coming! What room?!" I yelled back.

"Parker's!" He called, I huffed.

I run up to Parker's room for the fifth time, in two days.

"What is it this time?" I looked at Isaac the looked at Parker. He was pale, freezing cold. I took him in my arms. I heard sniffling, it was Scarlet, she was crying. Parker still, luckily, had a pulse.

"We need to take him to the hospital." I told them. "I'll drive." They both nodded.

Skip drive

We get to the hospital and Scarlet gets out just as I park my truck. I rushed into the hospital with Isaac who looks just as panicked but trying to be strong for Scarlet and his little boy.

"Little sis," That made me look at him, "I don't know what to do or to say. Parker is my only child and we both adore him like mad."

"I know, just be there for Scarlet, hold her you don't have to say anything. 'Actions speak louder than words' like they say. Just be her fiancé, boyfriend, best friend and be a great dad for your son. You'll find out how to be all of them on your own." I told him.

He started to cry silently and I just held his torso as I'm short compared to his 6foot figure. After a few minutes we walked over to Scarlet, I just sat down in the plastic chairs, whereas Scarlet and Isaac hugged each other like their life depends on it.

Couple minutes later a doctor said they can go see Parker but only immediate family, so I sat back down.

"Little sis?" Isaac said. "You do know your immediate family now, right?"

"No, I'm not. You, Scarlet, your parents and your brothers are immediate family. I'm just some girl who got adopted to live with you." I cried. I hardly ever cry, only Sophia and Adam have seen me cry. Now Isaac has.

"You are family, always have been." He said soothingly.

Authors note:
Got it in. Isaac is sweet. What happened to Parker.
Read!
Vote

Comment 

Until next time, My Lovelies xxx

Lilo xx