Chapter 16-Shopping With The Girl

We finally got to the shopping centre after Hayden and Macy's staring and blushing contest. Macy dragged me into the first dress shop. I found two dresses, I liked, they both went to mid-thigh and were shades of blue.

The first dress was mid-thigh, sparkles at the top and then none on the bottom, it was tight, but not to tight, and then flowed out at the bottom. It was baby blue with green tints in some parts. The second dress(The dress at the top) was mid-thigh, it was royal blue with flower patterns with see-through lace at the top.

I tried both of them on and Macy scored them out of 10, where 10 is the best. The first one was a 7 and the second one was a 8.5 so then she went into a dressing room to do her hundred dresses, I'm exaggerating but it looks like it, we will probably be here for and hour or two so I may as well get comfy.

2 and a half hours later.

We found our dresses, so I asked if she wanted to come over, obviously she said yes. But there's one thing I need to ask her is what was that with Hayden like 3 hours ago. We get home and we go to fund Jayden which we looked for 20 minutes then gave up so we go to the movie took and watch a load of movies.

Halfway through our fifth movie Macy was out whereas me I was into my seventh movie before I passed out on the couch. Hayden came in just after Macy fell asleep to ask if he could talk with her but obviously that could happen as she was asleep.

I woke up to the worst noise you could ever wake up to, banging pots and pans, I look up to see who is doing it. Well, well, what have we got here, Jayden and his baseball mates.

"Are you gonna wake up?" Jayden say clearly annoyed.
"Are you gonna stop staring at me?" I mocked him.
"Just get out!" He yells at me.
"Okay, okay." I say,"What crawled up your ass and died?" I mumbled until I got out of the room.

Authors note:
Two updates in a day. Lucky you guys. That makes no sense but oh well. I'm rubbish at describing. The picture up top or wherever it is, is their dresses for prom.
Until next time, My Lovelies xxx