Chapter 24- Devastated

Wests POV

I wanted to open my eyes but they wouldn't open. I heard voices come in the room. I recognised Adams and... Jayden's? What is he doing in here, shouldn't care?

"Why did you drag me into a strangers hospital room?" Jayden said annoyed. I'm in a hospital! Since when?

"Your not in a strangers room, you dumbass. Look at the bed." Adam demanded. I assumed he looked at the bed as he gasped. Do I really look that bad?

"What happened to her at that fight?" Jayden's voice held loads of emotion.

"She was winning and it was about to end when her opponent attacked her and chucked her on the floor, so now she has a broken leg, ankle and nose. She's been in this coma for 4 days. She can also hear us, apparently, according to the do doctor." Adam told Jayden and me.

"Can I be alone with her?" I heard him mumble and a quick "sure" from Adam.

Jayden walked over to the bed and grabbed my hand gently. He started to talk softly to me. "I feel like I'm the worst person and probably the last person you want to see well hear right now. But I felt like, I need to say this as when you wake up you probably will try and avoid me." He takes a deep breath before starting again. "I love you West no matter who you are, who your with or even through my mistakes and you distancing yourself from me that kills me. I know I've been stupid but I love you West Smith. Your the best thing in my life." He starts crying as I feel something wet drip on my bare arms.

He's still holding my hand and it takes all my energy to squeeze it. I've always loved Jayden even if he was a dickhead. I always thought he would be my dickhead.

Jayden's POV

Once I found out one of our family members was in hospital,, I rushed down there to find everyone outside in the waiting room including Scarlet. Everyone looked like shit, like they've been here for days. That made me wonder, who's in the hospital? I looked around again, West wasn't here but I thought she was training.

Adam pulled me into someone's room. "Why did you drag me into a strangers hospital room?" I asked him.

"Your not in a strangers room, you dumbass. Look at the bed." Adam demanded, so I looked. Once I saw the girl I loved I gasped. I feel like this is my fault and the worst person ever. Who knows how long she's been like that. When will she wake up?

Authors note:
So Jayden found out that West was in hospital. West has been in the coma for 4 days and he just found out.

Vote

Comment

Until next time, My Lovelies xxx

Lilo xx