Chapter 14- Games and Accidents

It was another week of school, but next week will be fun. Note sarcasm! The boys had sports practice, so I walked home or got a lift from one of the boys, if they didn't have practice.

Soon they had games the week after all their practice, the one I think will be fun; Jayden and Hayden have baseball as well as Ryder, even the little has games, Austin has football, Cole has rugby, Chase has tennis m. So a lot of games the family and I have to attend and I won't be doing any for a month as I had a bad injury two months ago and I'm not allowed to do anything, sports-wise except for running/jogging, for 3 months.

Anyways, it was Ryder's first game of the season and whenever he hit the ball me and Sophia would scream at the top of our lungs and he blushes. He's so cute!

We finally finished all of the games, apart from one, and all the boys beat their opponents. This was all in less that a week and  I'm exhausted and I didn't do anything, apart from screaming when the boys scored, when I did the boys just laughed and shook their heads. I bet they'll do it when I start doing track, football, rugby and my favourite, karate.

We were all heading to Ryder's second game. All it was is 5 and 6 year olds throwing, catching and hitting the ball with the bat, that's all was until Ryder's turn. Some kid went to give him the bat and him straight in the head, this kid was on the other team. We all ran down there and Ryder had gone unconscious.

Authors note:
I know it's a short chapter but I don't play any of these sports apart from rugby, sometimes, so I didn't put anyone else's games in there.
Hope you enjoyed.
Until next time, My Lovelies xxx