Chapter 15- Training and Secret Discovered

I've been training for two hours each day for track, football and rugby m. I don't train for karate as I can until I'm fully recovered, I may seem fine but I'm not. I'm currently outside with my personal trainer from Miami. He has pushed me a lot since I moved here and haven't worked out for awhile.

5 hours later

I've just finished training and I sprint to my room to shower. When I got to the second floor I collided with a hard chest.

"Miss me babe?" I knew that voice anywhere, Jayden.
"Yeah totally." I say sarcastically and start running to my floor.

I finish showering and dressed when my phone started blaring 'Girlfriend' by Avril. I knew it was Macy.

"Hey girlie." I said into the phone.
"Hi fighter, WE NEED TI GO SHOPPING NOW!!!" She shouted into the phone.
"Thanks for making me deaf but why do we need to go shopping?"
"One word... Prom." She said excitedly.
"Okay, pick me up in 5."
"I'll be there." Then she hung up.

I waited exactly 4minutes and 59seconds for Macy to knock on the door. I wasn't the one who got the door either, it was Hayden and they were just staring at each other and blushing. Oh, they obviously like each other.

Authors note:
I know short chapter, I'm sorry. I haven't been uploading as I've been busy with school, drama and basically the same things that happen in secondary school.
Hope you enjoyed.
Until next time, My Lovelies xxx