Chapter 12-Terrible News

It's been two weeks of our relationship. Sophia and George don't really mind, they are siked about us dating. They apparently knew that we would get together after we saw each other after twelve years. Now that I think about it I did miss him then, I just never had him on my mind as I was busy all the time, the prancing, being mean but he was also giving me all the attention.

I was in love with this boy. He is the best thing that's happened in my life as well as my karate and sports.

The worst part was school, whispers, glare and guys giving disgusted looks but why should I care, I was happy being me. Girls still thrower themselves at Jayden but he didn't give the a second glance unless it was head-cheerleader, aka bitch as I call her, Avia.

School was a blur, just the usual, me being me shouting at everyone, boys being the dicks they are, the group of bitches came over to the boys, giving total slutty looks.(A/N: My best friend knows) So yeah, a totally great day at school, note my sarcasm.

We got back from school Jayden went to his baseball friends party for the team. He did invite me but I'm not one for partying on a Thursday. So I decided to go for a run. I got changed, told Sophia I'm going for a run, she looked upset. I'll have to ask after dinner.

I put my favourite playlist of music on and blasted the music. My House by Flo Rida came on and I started lip singing. I started wit ha jog but got quicker slowly. I was probably running for a good hour and half before I got a text from Sophia saying dinner will be done in 20 minutes.

I got home in five minutes, I sprinted, unless I wanted to smell for dinner, which I didn't. I took a cold shower and put sweatpants and a hoodie on and went downstairs.

I saw three empty seats as I walked into the dining-room, it was mine, Jayden's, but he's at a party but Nicks was also there, it was strange as he is mainly the first one in here. We finished and something was definitely wrong, he wasn't at dinner and wasn't in his room. But there was a not on my MacBook. It read;

Hey West,
I bet your wondering where I am. Well I've ran away. I just couldn't bear to see you and Jayden doing lovey-dovey stuff. I know your wondering why, it's because I like you that why, I think most of us do exempt Adam, Isaac, the younger twins and Ryder. Well you might love Jayden but you haven't lived with him your whole life to know who Jayden really is.
From Nick x.

Well he was straight forward and what does he mean I don't know Jayden? What have I gotten myself into?

Authors note:
What's West gonna do. Finished and uploaded this part all after school and homework. Teachers are crap sometimes.
Until next time, My Lovelies xxx