Chapter 18- Busted!

It was Sunday, the day after I took Ryder to the park, and I was looking for Jayden. I went to his room and heard voices inside. As the door was unlocked I walked in.

The sight was scaring, horrible and heart-breaking. I could feel tears sting my eyes but I was doing my best not to cry over some boy.

"Baby, what's a scum bag doing here?" The girl screeched.

"West it's not wh-" He started but I interrupted, "No it's exactly what it looks like, so don't you dare say that. We are done, over. Don't come and apologise and have you fun with that slut there."

"BITCH!!" Jayden shouted at me. Just ignore him,I thought.

I ran to Sophia in her office.

"S-Sophia I-I need you." I whimpered to her.
"Sweetheart, what happened?" She asked softly.
"Jayden cheated on me. I thought he stopped being a player when we got together." I told her when I hugged her.

"You can never change a person, they can only change themselves for you." She said.

"Thank you Sophia. I love you." I said truthfully.
"Oh my god, I love you too baby girl. She said her voice breaking.

I walked out of her office and got a wave of confidence. I knew where I was to go but u wanted to see someone who came home with his fiancé.

The one and only, Isaac.

"Isaac!!" I shouted. "Where are you?!"
"Trying to put Parker to sleep. So shut up and help." He calls back.

Oh yeah, he also has a 9month baby boy called Parker. Scarlet is his fiancé and she is getting stuff for them and Parker at their apartment as the a spending time here for a few weeks due to their wedding being in the garden. Simple but romantic.

I run up the stairs finding Parkersburg little room. Parker is in there screaming his little head off.

"Give him here." I demanded.
"Okay m, here you go." He chuckles.

"Shh..." I rocked him back and forth. "When did you feed him last?" He got bottle fed as Scarlet thought it would be better.

"Lunch time." He told me.
"Your such an idiot. It's 4pm now. You've gotta feed him now." I laughed at his parenting skills.

Soon enough he stopped crying and fell asleep in his dad's arms. I took a picture of them on my phone to show Scarlet.

Authors note:
Sorry on the last chapter I said I would of updated on Sunday but I could so I updated today instead.

I'm going to update every Monday, Friday and Saturday so you get 3 chapters a week or more if I feel like it.

Until next time, My Lovelies xxx

Lilo x