Chapter 31- Unexpected

Three days later

Jayden asked me to meet him in his room at 1 o'clock, dunno why. So I hobbled to his room. I knocked twice and he opened with a massive smile. He's planned something with Scarlet and everyone else, even my best friend, I'm like who does that!

He walked out of his room and went to the lift, he waited for me to get in before he closed the doors. "You gonna tell me what we are doing?" I asked. I swear I've asked loads of questions in the past 4 days.

"No. Just wait and find out." One thing I love about Jayden is that he is just straight forward.

We weren't going down in the lift but we were going up? It was 5 minutes until the lift stopped and opened the doors but Jayden closed the doors quickly. Ok now I feel scared.

"West, there is no need to be nervous or scared." He said but how did he know.

"Wait. How did you know?" I asked yet another question.

"You were thinking out loud, you do it a lot, we just don't say anything." I punched him lightly as he was basically laughing at me.

"So why did you want me here?" I asked again.

"To show you something." Seriously! That's all!

He walked out but put a blindfold on me and picked me up bridal style.. Still on a crutch. Yippee! Note sarcasm. I could feel heat but it's only spring and there is never any heat. Boston is lucky to get over 10•C.

He took the blindfold off and handed me my crutch. I placed my foot on the ground and took the crutch to help support me. My eyes had readjusted to the light by the time I finished. There in front of me was a table with roses, in a vase, in the middle with rose petals everywhere and food on the table. Lunch!

We sat down, talked and ate. Soon he got very nervous. I couldn't help but be nervous and scared.

"What's wrong Jayden?" I asked nervously.

"Um, I know we aren't together in a relationship but I wanted ask you a question I've been dying to ask." I just nodded to tell him to continue. "Will you marry me?" He said whilst opening the box. Well that was unexpected.

"Yes! Basically we were in a relationship for what everyone is saying." I said excitedly.

Authors note:
You didn't see that coming! Yippee they are engaged.
Last chapter next up epilogue.
Read and vote

Until next time, My Lovelies xxx

Lilo xx