3

[three]

"i'm calling maintenance to fix the door," sookie announced.

she moved to grab the landline and dial the maintenance man's number.

"wait!" yugyeom stopped her. "if manager hyung-nim finds out we broke something on our first day we'll get in huge trouble!"

"manager?" sooyeon mumbled under her breath.

"if we don't fix it then we're basically living with seven boys," sookie pressed. "we have a minor."

sooyeon turned to glare at sookie from over her shoulder.

"we won't bother you, we promise," jinyoung tried, looking around for support from his members.

jaebum sighed, stepping to the front of the group.

"my name is im jaebum. i'm the leader of the jyp boy group, got7. our manager will kill us if he finds out we caused any damage, so please, help me out here."

the girls looked around at each other until all eyes settled on eunji.

"what's in it for us?" she asked, an eyebrow raised.

jaebum rolled his eyes noticeably, reaching in his back pocket for his leather wallet.

"fifty won each," he said, fishing through the compartments.

eunji scoffed. "buy our groceries for a month."

"aish, jinja," jaebum muttered. "fine, whatever."

"thank you, noonas!" bambam and yugyeom grinned, going further into the girls' side of the condo and spreading their arms, ready to embrace the girls in a hug.

mark pulled them back by their shirts, scolding them quietly.

"this is great!" seokmin smiled. "i'm in charge of grocery shopping so we'll go together every saturday, sound good?"

jaebum seemed even more disgusted by the idea than before he knew he had to do the shopping with one of the most bubbly people he'd ever encountered.

"yah!" nana shouted over the separate conversations going on around the room; the girls chattering about their new neighbors and the boys fighting to call dibs.

everyone went quiet and turned their heads to her.

"shouldn't we know your names?" she pointed out.

the boys looked at each other, one of them coughed awkwardly as they tried to get someone to go first.

"jaebum," the leader sighed once again. "i already said that."

"jinyoung. junior, if it's easier."

"markeu," the thai boy had an impish grin on his face.

mark punched bambam in the shoulder but he only laughed.

"that's bambam, i'm mark," mark corrected, staring menacingly at bambam when he emphasized the 'k' in 'mark'.

"i'm jackson," the blonde gave a side smile, flashing his big brown eyes.

"youngjae," youngjae wrapped his arms around yugyeom and rocked him like a child. "this is our baby, yugyeom-ie."

yugyeom wriggled out of youngjae's grasp and straightened up his shirt.

"nice to meet you, noonas," yugyeom's lips curled into a smile and his eyes turned to crescents.

jackson reached over to cover yugyeom's face with both hands.

"sorry about that," jackson laughed.

"i'm sure we'll get to know each other even more. especially now that we're uh..." jinyoung scratched his head with guilt. "...kind of living together."

seokmin suddenly let out a giddy gasp. without thought, she squished the face of whoever was the closest to her; mr oh-so-pleasant just happened to fall victim.

"i have a great idea!" she squeaked, still holding jaebum's cheeks.

finally, she let go, backing up so she could share her idea with everyone.

"wednesdays and sundays are our family game nights, join us! it'll be so much fun, i promise," seokmin moved to kneel before mark and clutch his hand. "please, please, plea-"

"fine."

surprisingly, it was the leader himself who agreed.

although, out of everyone, youngjae, areum, and seokmin seemed to be the only ones happy about their newly made plans.

[a/n]

now i'm excited to write the game night chapter

when you start shipping characters let mE KNOW i gotta get those ship names started ok

again, if anything about your character is being wrongly portrayed, feel free to pm me!!

- luna