20

[twenty]

"aren't you happy that we're partners?" bambam smiled, booping sooyeon's nose cutely.

she glared at him pointedly. "go away. i want to be alone," sooyeon ordered.

"no you don't," bambam argued. "and if i did leave you alone, you would just sneak out."

"fine, i'll just sneak out while you watch," sooyeon immediately made for the window, struggling to get it open. she managed to get one leg out before bambam grabbed her waist. "yah! where are you touching?"

sooyeon kicked the leg she had inside frivolously while bambam fought to bring her back inside.

"yah! i bruise easily!" bambam yelled in the midst of their fight.

sooyeon hesitated enough for bambam to catch her off guard. he gave one quick yank but sooyeon was quick to react, leaning her body weight backwards and outside of the window. sooyeon lost her balance and went tumbling through the opening, bambam's tight grip on her waist brought himself out with her.

the two screwed their eyes shut, preparing themselves for the impact.

sooyeon landed first, bambam's hand cradling her head so she wouldn't crack her skull on the ground.

bambam was expecting a much harder impact, but he felt his face hit something cushiony. he kept his eyes shut tight in fear that he would open them and find that he was enveloped in the sweet embrace of death.

"yah," he heard sooyeon mumble groggily. "y-yah..."

bambam's snuggled closer to the cushiony object that broke his fall.

"yah! where are you touching?" sooyeon shrieked from beneath him.

bambam finally opened his eyes, nothing but darkness was in his vision. he blinked, but still, no source of light welcomed him.

"yah, byuntae!" sooyeon's voice cracked as she pushed bambam off of her and clambered to her feet.

she brushed the dirt from her jeans and fixed her hair.

bambam was now rolled over on his back, taking in the sunlight above him

bambam was now rolled over on his back, taking in the sunlight above him. his chest was heaving and his knuckles were scratched up and bleeding from protecting sooyeon's head with his own hand.

"woah..." he breathed, a hand over his heart. "we just fell out of a window. and we're alive."

the disheveled boy broke into hysteric laughter.

"the drop is like six feet, oppa," sooyeon grumbled under her breath

bambam's fit of laughter came to an abrupt halt at sooyeon's words. he propped himself up on his elbows and gave her an astonished look, pointing a finger at her with his lips parted.

"you called me oppa," he grinned.

sooyeon rose her brows as if she had no recollection of her own words. a flash of realization went off in her mind like the word 'oppa' had left a bad aftertaste on her tongue.

"w-what? now you're hallucinating!" a few nervous chuckles bubbled from sooyeon's lips. "we should really get you inside."

sooyeon helped bambam to his feet and tried to pull him along with her but he shook himself free.

"ani, i'm too happy right now," bambam smiled and began to dance around cutely. "sooyeon-ie called me oppa!"

sooyeon huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"oppa, you're being childish," she said quietly, prepping herself for the disgustingly cringe worthy aegyo she was about to execute.

bambam stopped dancing around wildly and looked at her with curiosity and anticipation.

"oppa, it's cold," she said in a squeaky voice, her lips in a pout, looking up at him through her lashes

"oppa, it's cold," she said in a squeaky voice, her lips in a pout, looking up at him through her lashes. "won't you come inside with me, oppa?"

bambam shrieked, holding the sides of his head and looking anywhere but at her.

"kaja [let's go]," he managed. "just warn me next time... before you do... that."

[a/n]

this was bambam stealing yugyeom's votes ^^^^

° just a reminder that chapter lengths will vary depending on the pairings. some couples have more chemistry than others and some relationships move faster than others.

keep sending in your votes & suggestions!! i love seeing them and always take them into consideration (-:

also, leaving comments on chapters is crucial to how frequent i write/post parts — your comments are my motivation

love you all
- luna