14

[fourteen]

"eonni!" a blood curdling scream came from areum, alerting everyone in the condo.

it was exactly 7:03 in the morning and the sun had barely just risen. the boys and girls rushed outside in their pajamas, holding makeshift weapons in their hands.

"what? what happened?" an alert sookie asked, gripping a remote control like it was the most deadly thing in the world.

areum soundlessly pointed up to the roof of the condo. toilet paper decorated the house, encircling even the plants scattered around the yard.

"aish!" nana groaned, stomping her slipper clad foot on the ground. "pabo-yah! you couldn't have waited to tell us?"

"it must've been that guy that complained about noise," nari offered from where she was in the back of the crowd beside jackson.

"well, have fun cleaning," jaebum spun on his heel and headed back to the door.

seokmin reached out and got a hold of the back of his t-shirt, pulling him back to the group.

"we're all cleaning this," sookie said strictly.

"oh, i'm allergic to that," eunji chuckled, slowly backing away.

"to what? cleaning? or socializing?" sooyeon scoffed.

eunji sighed. "both."

"since when were you in charge?" jaebum challenged.

sookie was about to snap at him yugyeom placed a calming hand on her shoulder.

"oppa, won't you help us clean?" seokmin asked, jutting out her bottom lip.

jaebum hesitated, his cheeks turning pink. "y-yah! who do you think i am?"

"im jaebum pabo," seokmin's tone became surprisingly harsh. "if you don't clean i'll tell them all about what happened in the alleywa—"

jaebum covered her mouth quickly, eyes angry.

"fine," he gave in.

"thank you oppa!" seokmin smiled widely.

eunji hid a smirk. seokmin had already told all of the girls what had happened between the two. she wasn't one to lie or keep secrets.

"yugyeom and i will take the left sideyard with eunji and jinyoung. mark, nana, sooyeon, and bambam will clean the right side yard. seokmin and jaebum can take the back and youngjae and areum will do the front. that leaves jackson and nari with the roof," sookie said without a single break in between.

everyone stared at her blankly and she rolled her eyes, marching up to them. she pushed eunji and jinyoung to the left with yugyeom, then shoved nana, mark, and sooyeon to the right. bambam followed after sooyeon.

"stay," sookie ordered like they were dogs. "you two," she grabbed jaebum and seokmin. "backyard."

the small girl turned towards areum and youngjae. "you guys stay here."

"we've got the roof!" jackson grinned, tugging nari's wrist.

-

-

-

"sooyeon-ah, pick that up," nana ordered, pointing to toilet paper wrapped around a little cactus.

"no."

"yah, do you know who you—"

"ani, ani. i'll do it, noona," bambam frantically unwrapped the cactus so sooyeon wouldn't be scolded.

got7 next door [disc.]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara