21

° warning: this isn't so much of an 'inappropriate content' warning as it is a 'prepare yourselves' warning... just gotta give you all a heads up that mark & nana's prank is very elaborate and kind of insane

[twenty one]

"nari-yah, come here," nana beckoned her.

nari was a little hesitant to be near the eonni she'd attempted to prank not too long ago. it had gotten dark outside and the strong winds of may whistled against windows throughout the house. the rest of the girls and boys had gone out to eat, leaving only the two girls. everything about the situation seemed a bit eerie to nari.

"nari, will you critique my choreography?" nana asked.

an idea sparked in nari's mind. she could sabotage nana's choreography! jackson would be proud.

"sure," nari smiled.

"great! the radio is in the basement where i was practicing," nana explained, opening the basement door and motioning for nari to follow her.

nari grinned, walking through the door and leading the way down to the basement. there was a single dim light illuminating the basement. the only things visible were a wooden chair and an old stereo.

"okay, sit," nana ordered, pressing play on the stereo

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"okay, sit," nana ordered, pressing play on the stereo.

nari obeyed, making herself as comfortable as she possibly could in a dusty wooden chair.

the audio streaming from the stereo was not troublemaker. it was a  loud staticky noise, faint whispers filling the background of the track. nana looked confused too, cocking her head at the stereo.

suddenly, the small light above them flickered out, leaving the both of them in utter darkness.

nari stayed put, she could hear nana shuffling around.

"nana," nari whispered. "i can't see."

the stereo was still playing the wretched track, making nari's eardrums tremble along with her fingers and knees.

"stay put," nana said. more shuffling.

nari felt the cool feeling of hands wrapped around her ankles and flinched violently.

"is this you?" nana's voice rang.

nari sensed nana's presence before her and squeezed her eyes shut, nodding.

"no, it's another pair of ankles that we have lying in the basement," though her lips were quivering, nari's tongue found a way to push her normal sarcastic aphorisms between them. it was one of her defense mechanisms.

"stay low. you might hit your head on a pipe," nana said, ignoring nari's words.

nari felt something tighten around her waist and ankles simultaneously. she flinched again, a squeak resonating off the walls and bouncing back to its source.

"i-is that you? what are you doing?" nari stuttered through clenched teeth, trying not to let her jaw shudder.

nana shushed her and the fear pulsating through nari's body forced her to listen.

before she knew it, she was unable to move. her ankles were bonded to the legs of the chair and her waist, chest, and arms, were tied intricately to the chair's base and backboard.

"eonni, what is going on?" nari's heart was beating at an unhealthy pace, her head pounding with thoughts.

"quiet," a masculine voice muttered directly into her ear.

unable to flinch, nari shrieked. but was quickly gagged by whoever else was lurking in the basement.

footsteps could be heard, signaling the exit of nari's captors. a sliver of light shone through the pitch room but it was gone in an instant when the door to freedom shut tight.

hot tears warmed nari's cheeks.

[a/n]

PART ONE IS FINISHED YEET

so yeah mark's plan is a little twisted but aren't we all a little twisted?

stay tuned for pt2 of mark and nana's epic prank!!!!!!

- luna

got7 next door [disc.]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें