15

[fifteen]

"do you like nari noona?" yugyeom interrogated. "sookie says she thinks you guys would be cute together."

jackson scrunched his nose and shoved yugyeom's broad shoulders.

"don't be weird," jackson said.

yugyeom popped a grape into his mouth and shrugged, leaning back on the couch. he pulled up snapchat and started taking ridiculous pictures of himself and sending them to sookie.

"i was just asking," he paused to take another selfie. "no need to get so defensive, hyung."

"i'm not defensive. i just don't know why you would even suggest that."

jackson twisted his earring, messing with it out of boredom. the girls went out to do who knows what while jackson was stuck at home without real entertainment.

"nari noona is pretty and you're always with her. you two do everything together," yugyeom explained.

"it's true," bambam grinned, walking around the corner and taking a seat on the couch.

jackson's mouth hung open. the maknaes seemed to be ganging up on him.

"just because she's pretty doesn't mean i—"

"ha!" bambam remarked. "you admit you think she's pretty."

yugyeom laughed loudly, nudging bambam. bambam's smile grew into a victorious smirk, as if he'd won a battle.

"well yeah, she- you guys know she's gorgeous," jackson rolled his eyes, angrily grabbing a grape from yugyeom.

"but you think she's beautiful, don't you?" bambam pressed further.

"yes, she's beautiful. it's not hard to see. i mean, she doesn't even wear makeup, her eyes sparkle when she sees color in the sky, her obsession with strawberry milk is adorable, the way her lips move when she talks about everything that she loves, and—"

jackson stopped when he noticed the boys leaning towards him dreamily as he spoke. he shook his head, clearing his mind.

"—the point is. you think sooyeon is pretty, right? and you think sookie is pretty? does that mean you like them?"

"yes," they both answered in unison.

jackson's eyes widened in surprise. both bambam and yugyeom had straight faces, looking at him like it was the most obvious thing on the planet.

"you guys- ok, bad example," jackson scratched the back of his head.

"you're in deep, hyung. i mean, not as deep as jaebum hyung but..." bambam trailed off but yugyeom picked up on his sentence.

"you're in deep."

the two looked at each other and let out ear piercing shrieks.

"yah!" jackson scolded, covering his ears.

"shut up!" jaebum yelled from somewhere in the condo.

"i don't have a crush on nari," jackson stated pointedly. "we're friends. good friends. don't ruin it for me."

with that, jackson got up and stomped to his room.

[a/n]

i'm not actually angry about writing a jackson chapter b/c jackri is one of my top ships

of course, seokbum (soaked bum?) / jaemin is #1

probably because i'm jaebum trash...

anyway PLEASE send in your votes for people in the next chapter!!!!!

here's a gif of my love