16

[sixteen]

beams of sunlight slipped into the room through the small cracks in the girls' curtains. lazily, areum's eyes opened. the glare of bright light had pricked her skin with warmth, interrupting her dream.

"it's wednesday," she said under her breath. suddenly, she sat up and yelled. "it's wednesday!"

"aish," nari rolled over in her bed, her blankets fell away from her, revealing the baguette she'd been cuddling with all night.

"eonni, you get weirder and weirder," areum laughed.

nari scowled, tilting her head down to take a bite from the french bread held tightly in her embrace.

"seokmin eonni," areum whined, getting up on her knees to peer over the top bunk's railing only to see the older girl still snuggled cozily in her blankets, not making a peep.

areum fished her phone out from the sea of blankets and snapped a picture to capture the moment before she'd have to abruptly end it.

"eonni!" she shouted.

seokmin sat up quickly, flailing around enough to almost topple out of the bunkbed and onto the hard floor.

"who? what? how?" she interrogated, in a daze.

"eonni, it's wednesday. game night," areum smiled happily.

seokmin groaned, it was probably the first time nari or areum had heard a negative noise come out of her mouth.

"it's called game night for a reason," she muttered, laying back down.

"don't you love waking up early? don't you love game night? and teaching us dances on wednesdays?" areum questioned.

"not today, areum."

"but you said we'd learn troublemaker..." areum's mood seemed to have dropped upon hearing seokmin's out of character comments.

"nana and nari know the choreo for that. they can teach you." seokmin rolled over and put her pillow over her head.

"nari eonni," areum jumped down and walked carefully over to the single bed where nari looked equally as confused as she was. "what's wrong with her?"

nari was mid-shrug when a light bulb went off in her mind.

she grabbed areum's wrist and pulled her out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

"group meeting, minus seokmin!" she announced.

eunji and eunsook's bedroom door opened and the two mother figures poked their heads out.

"isn't she the one that usual calls these things?" eunsook asked.

"someone broke seokmin," nari announced.

all at once, everyone in the house had appeared, goggling at nari. even sooyeon was present.

"living room," she said, and that's where they gathered.

the six girls scattered around the living room, on the couches, the floor, and the chairs.

"i saw something last night," nari started. "concerning a pair that might be referred to as, a collective number one ship."

"is it me and yugyeom?" eunsook whispered to herself. everyone pretended not to hear their soggy meme mother.

"i was on the roof with jackson when it happened," nari continued. "jaebum and seokmin were fighting. seokmin was mad, and then, jaebum tried to kiss her."

gasps were heard all around the room.

"that crusty lampshade," sookie got up from her seat, fists clenched, but eunji put a hand on her shoulder and pulled her back down.

"eunji, i gotta punch some sense into that boy's neck," she said. "i'll put him in a coma."

"calm yourself you squashed jelly bean," nana said.

eunsook scowled at her.

"okay, but listen," sooyeon spoke up. "they would honestly be so cute, we just have to get jaebum to apologize or something."

"that's where my plan comes in," nari rubbed her hands together evilly. "we're going to learn troublemaker. with the boys."

"i call yugyeom!" sookie stood up straight, raising her hand in the air.

"we get it, rat," nana grumbled.

"if you step out of line one more time i might not be able to control myself you son of an iguana," she sputtered.

"anyways, is everyone in?"

[a/n]

screeching!!!!!!!

i'm very excited to write the next few chapters if you worms would send in your votes ((((-: