17

[filler chapter — sorry to bore you]

[seventeen]

"five, six, seven, eight," nana counted down. she was teaching the boys and girls (minus seokmin) their choreography for troublemaker while nari critiqued the boys' dancing.

the two girls decided to start out teaching the boys and girls separately before pairing them together.

"wait, why are we doing this?" jaebum deadpanned.

jackson pinched the bridge of his nose, thinking of a way to get jaebum to learn the choreography without complaint or question. nari had already gotten him in on the plan to get jaebum and seokmin together.

jackson leaned over and whispered into jaebum's ear.

"do it or you'll never see seokmin again," he threatened.

"so— um— you, what's the next move?" jaebum asked nana nervously.

jackson smirked and winked at nari who had a wide grin on her face.

"from the top everyone!" nana restarted the song and stood back with nari to watch everyone execute the moves.

"you're stiff, youngjae. get into character," nana scolded.

the boy's movements loosened and he concentrated on his reflection in the mirror.

"dongsaeng, you look like an angry moth. please fix yourself," nana insulted her sister.

sooyeon glared at her and nari rushed over to correct her form. nari walked throughout the dancing people, stopping at jackson and placing her hands on his hips.

"you don't need to thrust that much, jackson," she said, and jackson's cheeks darkened.

"okay, i'm going to have guys and girls split up so i can see everyone's dancing styles separately," nana said.

she restarted the music and the girls sat down. although it was awkward for everyone to dance duet choreography by themselves, nana insisted.

[a/n me watching got7 dance troublemaker]

the girls were up next and nana shoved nari along with them, restarting the music once again. the boys watched them intently, jaws slack.

jaebum was the only one that looked bored. he yawned, checking the time on his phone multiple times until the song was over.

"sooyeon dongsaeng and bambam."

bambam grinned and shot her a sly wink. sooyeon rolled her eyes.

"jinyoung-ssi and eunji-yah."

jinyoung offered his hand to eunji and she slapped it away teasingly.

"nari and jackson."

"ayyyye!" nari cheered, doing some weird handshake with jackson.

bambam and yugyeom eyed them and then grinned at each other.

"sookie-yah and yugyeom."

yugyeom's eyes turned into crescents, his smile stretching across his face happily.

"youngjae and areumie."

youngjae smiled shyly at areum, his cheeks pink. she offered him a thumbs up.

"i'll be with mark," nana continued. "jaebum-ssi will be with seokmin."

jaebum's eyes left his phone and he looked up at nana. she nodded emotionlessly.

"this is our game night project," nari announced. "it's your job to split up with your partner and practice the dance and add your own twists to it. when you're ready, record it and send it to nana. the winners don't have to do chores for two weeks."

[a/n]

this was so boring i'm sorry!!!!!

but it's a filler so that means the real stuff is boutta go down !

i got the most votes for a jaebum chap so speak now or forever hold your peace

- luna