4

[four]

"nari," areum whispered from the bottom bunk.

nari was unlucky enough to be stuck rooming with the two most hyper roommates. but at least she was fortunate enough to have snatched the single bed.

because there were three girls living together in one room, they got the master bedroom. but, they still had to cram a bunk bed, a single bed, and three dressers into it.

nari rolled over so that she was facing areum.

"yeah?" she asked, paying close attention.

"those guys were handsome," areum said wistfully. "what did they say they were called again?"

"got seven," seokmin's face appeared from the top bunk, her hair messy and makeup smudged under her eyes.

"i'll look them up," nari offered, reaching into her pillowcase to search for her tablet. her hand latched onto something and she pulled it out victoriously, only to see that it was a croissant.

"not what i was looking for but ok," she stuck the croissant in her mouth before continuing to search. "aha! come here, areum-ah."

areum crawled into nari's bed and curled up under the blankets, resting her head on nari's shoulder so she could see what nari was doing on the tablet.

she typed their group name into youtube. when the results loaded, nari squinted, scrolling through the options.

"this one looks fun," areum clicked on a video that had a pretty color scheme and the two waited patiently for it to load.

"oh, no," areum pouted when the video began. "she's crying."

the video started off strange but it held the girls' attention and that's what counted.

"jakesun," areum clapped when the boy appeared on the screen.

"he has a nice voice," nari pointed out.

"markeu! markeu!" areum grinned when the camera went over to him.

the song was very catchy and the two of them couldn't help but move to the beat in some way.

"oh! gwiyeobda [cute]! which one was that, again?" areum marveled.

the boy's voice was strong and controlled and he had a very sweet looking face. nari recognized him as youngjae.

seokmin hopped down from her bed and joined their little viewing party just in time for jaebum to take over the screen.

the three's lips parted simultaneously.

"that's jaebum?"

"he's so good looking..."

"woah, there."

when the video was finished nari locked her tablet and stuffed it back into her pillowcase. seokmin and areum rolled off of nari's comfy mattress and got back into their own beds.

seokmin let out a deep breath.

"do you think the maknaes will get along? that would be good for our sooyeon," she said, pulling the blankets up to her chin.

"a boyfriend would be good for sooyeon-ie," nari agreed.

"we have an even number," areum whispered just loud enough for the two other girls to hear. "should we call dibs?"

"no," seokmin protested. "i'm not interested in dating."

nari chucked a piece of her croissant towards seokmin's head and she groaned when it landed on her chest.

"me too," nari said. "i don't care about boys."

a disappointed grunt sounded from the back of areum's throat.

[a/n]
filler chapter with only 3 characters but double update so whoo!

tell me who you shipppp

- luna