19

[nineteen]

after being paired together, everyone but mark and nana left the room to work together on the choreography.

mark had his hands in his pockets, looking down at his feet. he was moving his feet around as if he was already coming up with dance moves.

nana knew he was shy— or at least, not talkative whatsoever. but neither was she, unless she was determined to do something or just yelling at her younger sister. in this case, nana was determined. she hadn't been able to finish a full chapter in her new book since the boys moved in next door. there had been a lot more things to do ever since then.

but she didn't resent mark for it as much as she resented the other guys. in fact, she enjoyed his reserved nature. of course, she wished he wasn't completely silent most of the time. she wanted him to feel comfortable around her.

"markeu," she paused and he looked up at her. "we don't have to start right away. do you want to eat something?"

"do you like western food?" he asked, a small smile now creeping onto his lips

"let's get french fries," nana grinned, heading towards the door with a bounce in her step from thinking of her favorite food.

mark followed her. the door ahead of them was slightly cracked and nana pushed it lightly to open it. the door didn't budge, but it wobbled like something was restraining it.

mark's eyes travelled up the door frame where he spotted a bright red bucket resting on the door frame. the bucket was undoubtedly filled with some type of liquid.

"nana-ssi," mark tried to warn her but she shoved the door harshly.

everything in mark's vision was painfully slow. he watched the red bucket careen atop the door frame and immediately reached out to yank nana out of its path.

the two fell back. mark landed on his spine with a thud and nana fell backwards on top of mark, her head hitting his chest.

the bucket hit the ground and water splayed all over the floor, soaking the pair's legs up to their knees.

"jung nari!" nana screeched. "you witch!"

the two could hear jackson and nari laughing like crazy somewhere hidden in the condo.

nana rolled off of mark and clambered to her feet. mark followed in suit, wiping his hands on his denim skinny jeans.

"aish, those two never stop," nana muttered.

"have you ever tried getting them back?" mark offered, a lightbulb going off in his brain when he thought of the perfect prank.

nana found herself kicking the door shut and crossing her arms over her chest

nana found herself kicking the door shut and crossing her arms over her chest. "what do you have in mind?

"let's hit them where it hurts," a sinister grin crossed mark's face.

"and that is...?" nana was a bit lost. but it seemed like mark had a well thought out plan so she listened intently.

"first," he paused for dramatic effect. "let's win this thing."

[a/n]

there's an A1 chapter i have in mind to go with mark's prank..... (((-;

keep sending in votes for chapters!!!

you can also personally message about who you want to feature in the next chapters !!!!!!!!!!!

love & appreciate you all

- luna