HSS #1 - His Touch✔️

Book #1 of "Hidden Secret Series"

Completed and on patreon

His Touch

As a female wolf, you crave the touch of your male. It sends a type of pleasure unlike anything you've ever felt before. No one's touch will ever match it.

Lexi knew that breathtaking experience once. Her only regret in life is the outcome from that single touch. She didn't get her happily ever after. Instead, it destroyed her.

With her life on the mend, new people bury themselves in her life, one which shocks her to her very core. A sensation she thought was lost to her for good brings forth a sense of hope and longing. Of course, there might be a little sexual tension building up in the background.

Now it's her decision to trust these feelings or hide away from the future because of her past, which might not be as in the past as she believed it to be...

Now it's her decision to either trust these feelings or push them aside because of a past she thinks she's overcome, but still lurks within the deepest, darkest parts of her soul.

Or does it?

  Chapter 1 - Alexis

Stalking, that is what my eyes are doing as they linger over his tight-fitting jeans that hug his firm and powerfully built legs as he strolls down the street laughing with his brothers. Oh, how I wish I can wrap my wobbly legs around his waist and let him hold us both up for hours as our sweaty bodies rub against each other. Gripping the metal pole next to me, I hold onto it with a death grip in case my legs do give out at the idea.

His black muscle shirt barely contains his drool-worthy abs. Each night when I close my eyes, I dream of running my hands up and down his toned chest as my nails leave ownership marks. Just thinking about his body makes mine ache with need. A need that I wish he can satisfy this instant. Screw being outside in the open for all to see, the bushes surrounding me will cover us...somewhat.

My hand fans my face as he bends down to pick up an empty soda can before tossing it into the trash. Please lean over again; your perfect ass is my drug. When it's finally in reaching distance, and he knows the truth, there will never be a day where I do not slap or grab it.

These thoughts are driving me insane with sexual tension. No doubt they will soon get a whiff of it soon with how aroused I am.

This stranger and his friends moved into the small town of Wolf Hollow about a month ago and ever since the first day I spotted him; I've dreamed of doing very naughty things to him. Or how his body will feel against mine as his tongue dives in and tastes my sweet skin.

Squeezing my legs, I take in deep breaths. It's been excruciating these past few weeks. Nothing will dull the ache in my heart and between my legs. More than once I've had to change my underwear because of hearing just his voice or smelling a trace of his freshly churning water scent. It is to the point I carry at least three pairs in my purse if I go into town. Otherwise, I go commando, and it feels uncomfortable after an hour of stalking him, which I have every right to do as he is my soul-mate.

My eyes take in his appearance as he sits down outside with his younger brothers and orders food at the local diner. The female serving the tables gives my male and the others a peep show as she flaunts the soft curves of her chest in their faces. Rolling my eyes, I watch as they once again ignore her like every time and order without a single glance in her direction. These males do not screw around it seems, which not only pleases me but my best friends as well.