Sexy CEO's - Ménage - Sample

Stand Alone Book

For years she looked over her shoulder in fear of seeing his face, of being taken back to her previous life.

When a gentle old man takes her under his wings, she couldn't have been more grateful. Especially when he introduces his handsome single son. One which takes a special interest in her. 

She fears to create new relationships, it's a scary thing to do with the past looming over her shoulders. 

When her past catches up to her, she must make a decision to live adventurly with the man who has taken her in during her time and the man who has held her heart for five years. 

Sitting on the sidelines for years she tries to mend not only her heart and soul but her body. Time passes and a friendship beings, that is until the day she was hoping would never come actually happened.True love tested, tarnished and destroyed as cheating, lies and murder plagues her new life, one she had prayed for years to have.  

Chapter 1

"Amelia, do you have the binders ready for the 11:30 meeting?" Mr. Clark questions through the phone.

"Yes Sr. I'm heading to the conference room now to set up. Do you need anything before I go?" I ask politely. Picking up the stack of binders I wait for his answer.

"Yes. I need you to bring in the usual from the break room." His husky voice slithers through the speaker. If I could bottle it and sell his erotic tone I would make millions. I've seen women literally quiver in their heels as his accent caresses their delicate skin.

"Will do Sir." I answer as I click the mouse on my desk, putting my computer to sleep. Being a CEO's personal assistant all the information on my computer is confidential. A few years ago a jealous employ figured if she could black mail Mr. Clark he would marry her. Needless to say she was arrested on the spot.

"How many times do I need to remind you to call me Ethan when we are not with Clients?" Smiling I hear the small sigh come from his kissable lips. Lips I've and all the females in the building have dreamt of kissing over the years.

"A million more times Mr. Clark." Laughing I press the tiny red button on the phone receiver, ending the call and heading to the conference room to place the binders down.

This meeting is extremely important to Ethan and this company. We've been working on this deal with Cole Hendrix for the past two years. Invested millions. If Cole doesn't give Ethan what he wants it could mean the end of his company or at least half of it. Stock would drop dramatically, nearly bankrupting Ethan.

I know how important it is to Ethan and all his employee's for this deal to go through. It could mean the end of my career with him if we lose it.

Over the past few years, Cole Hendrix has bought stock in Ethan's business under an anonymous name. Ethan had no idea it was him buying them until our last meeting with Cole three weeks ago when Cole himself informed us on that little detail. To say we were surprised would have been an understatement. Ethan went berserk on Cole.

I quickly called security and had the fight broken up. Before Cole left he harshly reminded us that if we didn't get our gears in order, this time next year we might as well be looking for a new job. The threat read loud and clear in mine and Ethan's ears. From that moment on he has been in business mode. Slightly joking with me in private. Once in public it's strictly professional.