BKS #1 - Chieftain Raven

This Series will not take place on Earth. There will be all kinds of beasts. Each one will have it's own region to control. There will be Kings, battles, murders (I'm writing a murder mystery), brothers, gay matings and even possibly gay pregnancy's for a certain race as they are nearly gone from the planet.

I do have info on a lot of these stories and once I start to write them, I'll be putting them up here. Or possibly before if an idea strikes me like it normally does.

P.s. at least 8 of these have sneak peeks on patreon (2,500 words)

Chieftains - Phoenix

Dragon Lords - Dragons

Tribal Leaders - Bears

Pride Leaders - Cats

Doyen - Fae

Alpha - Werewolves

Chieftain Raven - Book 1

"You know what this means, right?" A brother with golden brown locks whispers. "Our sister is about to be mated with two high ranking phoenix's. We no longer have to stay in this pride."

"Lamar," father warned, his eyes shifting to behind his turned sons. It's a warning to not speak out loud.

I wonder why?

Lamar shifts his shoulders. "Calder would be stupid to attack Raven and Hawk with what they just did to him. Knowing these two males belong to those Guardians, I wouldn't piss them off with a thousand-foot pole. I value my flesh the way it is."

If the situation wasn't dire, I'd snort at my brother's antics. I wonder if he is the jester in the family.

So many things I've missed out on throughout the years.

Father's attention is brought back to Hawk and Raven. "Boys?"

They understand what my father is asking. Without speaking, Hawk and Raven face me. Hawk's hands are under mine as Raves are on top.

"Are you positive, Kelsey?"

A female voice smooths its way into our group. "Chieftain Lar has been informed his son and Hawk are on our land. They will be arriving shortly. I enlightened them about what is transpiring. Both males have given their blessing for this union. They will finish it once they get there."

Hawk and Raven smirk down at me, speaking in sync as if one person. "You're our flame, Kelsey. With our magic, we bond you to our souls. Never to break until the three of us take our last breaths. We pledge our lives to you. To protect and honor you as any male should his flame. With this, we start our union."

Red and orange flames lick at my flesh, coating me in their warmth and love. I'm lifted off the ground as my hair flies around my head. All noise vanishes until only two voices and heartbeats caress my mind.

Arms wrap around my body, holding me up with a sudden drop.

"You're ours," Hawk and Raven whisper in awe right before they shove their fire down my throat seconds before a loud roar pierces the air.