GS #6 - Lycan Prince - Sample

Galaxy Series will take place in the far future and nowhere near Earth. It will be on random planets where magic is alive and flowing through everyone's veins.

Staring up at the magnificent towering trees, my lungs fill with the scent of pine, mud, and wet grass. It's exhilarating and relaxing all rolled into one.

Stretching my arms above my head, I loosen my muscles in preparation of taking a long run through the dense forest.

Ever since I was a young girl, the wilderness has had a calming effect on me. The dark, or night time creatures do not frighten me. I relish in their sounds.

The first step brings forth crunching of leaves, a sign Fall is approaching.

With a deep satisfying inhale of air into my expanding lungs, I sprint into the mystical land of trees, creatures. A sense of excitement I've come to cherish flows through me.

For whatever reason, little animals do not jump into their holes or fly into their nests as I race past them. I've caught a few following behind me once or twice. They scatter the second I turn to gaze upon them or reach a finger out to brush their fur.

Tree branches reach out to grasp me, leaving marks on my flesh. They do not bother me, a simple wound that will heal by the end of my run.

Being an orphan, I've kept my secrets to myself all these years. Telling Lady Jeslo what my body is capable of will win me a short ticket to the insane asylum up the street.

Insanely fast healing is the start of what is abnormal about me. Quick speed, being able to see in the dark, hearing a conversation a mile away, and the sense of who is good and evil can be added to the list.

It's been two months since I turned eighteen. Ever since my birthday, I've felt as if I'm missing a piece of myself. The urge to travel and explore consumed me to the point I left the orphanage with my backpack, quitting my job and going on an adventure.

At first, it sounded and felt fantastic to be free of the Lady Jesolo and her harsh backhand. Now, I'm thinking I ran too soon. With little to no money left over, I do not see myself fairing very well without gaining a job. With no papers or place to live, there will be no one who wishes to hire me.

Living off the land is the only way for me to survive at the moment.

Catching the scent of a stream, I switch directions, heading towards it.

Right as I reach it, a delicious aroma drops me to my knees. It wraps around my whole body, reaching in and squeezing the quickly beating organ keeping me alive.

Gasping in shock, my hands fist the ground as a shock of electricity shoots straight to my clit, pulsing it to life, demanding attention.

Wind picks up, swimming around my hair as the bright sky is cut from my eyesight.

Growling is heard in the distance. Snapping of jaws and teeth vibrates a sudden need to show my throat in submission.

"What do you want with me?!" The tone of voice which comes from my mouth surprises me; it's husky and seductive. So not me!

Through slitted eyes, I watch as creatures on two feet slither between the trees and shrubbery. They blend in with the night. The only way I'm able to witness them is because of my enhanced eyesight.

The scent becomes overpowering, my body gives out, falling to the ground and writhing in ecstasy. Arching my back, pushing my chest into invisible hands, moans and whimpers escape my starving mouth.