BKS #11 - Alpha Elijah - Sample

This Series will not take place on Earth. There will be all kinds of beasts. Each one will have it's own region to control. There will be Kings, battles, murders (I'm writing a murder mystery), brothers, gay matings and even possibly gay pregnancy's for a certain race as they are nearly gone from the planet.

I do have info on a lot of these stories and once I start to write them, I'll be putting them up here. Or possibly before if an idea strikes me like it normally does.

P.s. at least 8 of these have sneak peeks on patreon (2,500 words)

Chieftains - Phoenix

Dragon Lords - Dragons

Tribal Leaders - Bears

Pride Leaders - Cats

Doyen - Fae

Alpha - Werewolves

Alpha Elijah - Book 11

A dark and dangerous snarl forces my head up from the massage table. The two naked Male masseurs continue their work on my relaxed body.

"Sir, this room is occupied, please leave or we will have to call security," Mack responds without giving my bastard of a mate a glance.

"You either take your hands off my mate or I coat the floor in your blood. Your choice. She's mine and I'll kill to keep her."

Rolling my eyes at him, I wave for him to leave. He shuned me, tossed me to the side and ignored me after a night of incredible sex. That's just it..it was just a way to blow off steam to him.

~~~~~~

It all changed the night Shannon was attacked in a dark alley. A year later she is accepted into a pack under the guidance of becoming a medical doctor. A new house, town, job and pack. None of it matters when her mate ignores her when he realizes she didn't wait for him, not with the child in her arms.