A Vampires Possession - Sample

Stand Alone Book 

Not Edited

One of my First attempts of writing.

  What happens when the one your destined to be with is not your race? When her parents are your enemies because your cousin's mate was their other daughter? Your mates sister. What happens when you kidnap your mate with the help of her sister? Julian has all those answer's for you. As a Vampire Prince he will stop at nothing to have what belongs to him, even if he has to kidnap her and hold her hostage, he will.Her whole family except for her sister hates vampires. The reason? Well you will have to find out. The truth, lie's and heated passion's of love are what will bind Julian and Katrina together, or will they?  

Chapter 1

I watched her from the hill. The only place I was allowed to go after dark. Our kind were banned from the city after dark.

The stupid witch's hated us vampire's and wanted nothing to do with us, so in turn the put a spell on us all. We weren't allowed outside the Vampire kingdom after dark. That wasn't just in the town that I lived in but world wide. Once it hit dark they were forced back inside and if they so much as tried to touch a human they would die instantly. I hated the power they had over us, but we couldn't do anything about it.

The worst part of it was the fact that my very mate was indeed a witch. We have both known for over a year now that we are supposed to belong together. That the fates made us for each other. But she refuses to be with me. She hates me for the simple fact that I was a vampire; the enemy.

I was planning on changing that. Even though she was the daughter of the biggest coven in the world. Her parents would never allow the mating of us, but my parents would.

Who may I be you may ask? Well I'm the one and only Vampire Prince and I'v come to collect my mate. She was turning twenty-one in two days and that would be my only chance to get to her.

She was having a huge birthday party at one of the club's my people own in this town. The witches didn't know that of course though. We have held that a secret for many years.

On the night of a Vampires mates twenty-first birthday the female goes into heat you could say. No not like a werewolf, they don't jump each other the moment there eyes make contact. In a way it makes the mates more attracted to each other. Yes, they can't help it that they want each other, but it won't over ride their better judgement.

On this night no spell would be able to keep me away from my mate. I would be able to walk into the club at night and take what is rightfully mine. Once she is in my arms it will be a matter of minutes before I have her back on my lands. The moment she crosses over to vampire land her parents and other wizards and witches can't touch her or me. Our land is protected. Plus they know if they came over they would be killed in a heart beat by the ones who hate them.

All I had to do now was wait those two days out. She had no idea what was about to hit her. No one did. By the end of the year, she would be married and fully mated to me with a fully belly. That's one thing most people thought vampires can't do. We may be dead, but fate has gifted us with the ability to reproduce and I wasn't going to take that for granted. She would be carrying my little ones and there was nothing she could do about it.

She belonged to me and no one else.

Chapter 2

Today was the day I had been waiting for. Today was my Katrina's twenty-first birthday. My beautiful mates birthday and the day that I would finally be able to steal her away from her bastard parents.