Naughty CEO's ✔️

A Christmas story about three best friends who find love while also escaping mentally deranged males who think the women are property.

Book is completed on patreon.com/tesssat

Chapter1

"You do know sitting there, drooling your life away is a dead giveaway if Felix strolls out of his office, you do realize that right Cassandra?" Evelyn snickers at me front behind the tan folder she is holding.

Rolling my eyes, I flip her the bird. "Fuck you, Evelyn. You know I caught you fingering yourself to Gunner's photo last week. You got nothing on me," it's my turn to snort at her shocked face. "Didn't think I saw, did you? I run this place, chick, I know what happens behind closed doors."

With a sigh, I shove off the two thousand dollar office chair and hook my arm through hers. "It's lunchtime, and I'm starving. If we do not feed the growling monster in my stomach, it might eat me alive."

"We are goners you know that right? No other men will ever satisfy our needs," Evelyn sighs dreamily.

"We haven't had sex with them, what are you talking about," I whisper as we step closer to Felix's office door. With a ring of the buzzer, I wait for the all-clear before opening the now unlocked door.

Felix is an extremely private boss when it comes to business. His room is soundproof, which means I'm unable to enter without him unlocking it from his end.

Air whooshes out of my lungs at the sight in front of me the second I enter the sleek office. Damn Hannah is missing out. All three of the males we wish to get down and dirty with are working with their ties off, sleeves rolled up and the top two buttons on their pristine white shirts undone. Unconsciously, I lick my lips wanting to rip off Felix's shirt and see what's underneath it. I'd give my left eyeball to taste that smooth flesh.

"What can I do for you ladies?" Felix looks up from his computer to give me a genuine smile, his eyes glittering in the light from above.

Clenching my thighs, I hold in the whimper that's begging to be released. Be mine, please?

"We are heading out for lunch, do you need anything?" Being his personal secretary, it's my job to make sure the man eats. Felix has the tendency to ignore his growling stomach to finish whatever project he is currently working on at the time.

"You know what I love, Cassandra. I trust you to get enough to fill me up. Gunner, Emmett you two hungry?" He doesn't take his piercing bright blue eyes off of me while asking.

"Whatever he gets is fine by me," Gunner states, his own eyes smoldering with such an intensity I've no idea how Evelyn is standing upright. Those two have been ogling each other for months with no results. I'm not sure why. Evelyn always says I'm seeing shit and Gunner isn't into her spicy self.

Three weeks ago, we both saw Gunner leaving the CEO office with a brunette on his arm. It was clear as day to what they were up to behind closed doors. It crushed Evelyn's heart to see the man she's in love with, wrapping his arms around another woman as they sucked face directly in front of her.

I wanted to kill Gunner at that moment.

Mentally shaking those thoughts away, I can't hold them over Gunner's head. He isn't dating Evelyn, he is an adult and can fuck whoever he wishes, even if it does shred my best friend's heart to pieces.

"Emmett?" I ask when he doesn't respond, his mind is too far gone into whatever is in the manila folder he is holding.

"Where are you going?" He lifts his head up, a stern expression gracing his face. He doesn't look too happy to see me. I wonder why?