GS #4 - Her Kings - Sample

Galaxy Series will take place in the far future and nowhere near Earth. It will be on random planets where magic is alive and flowing through everyone's veins.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we've been waiting thousands of years for tonight to happen." The king stands up, his hand waving around the room. "These two stunning women, worthy of my son's have graced us with their presence tonight."

"What?" I blubber out. Snapping my head around, I glance behind me. There is no one else, but Sadie and I! Who the hell is this freak talking about!

"Sadie, my dear, you've known for some time who you belong to. It's your best friend who's been the difficult female," the Queen chuckles softly, her eyes showing warmth. "Willow, you will not fully understand what is going on tonight. That is alright, you have thousands of years to experience the joys of becoming one with your husbands."

The slamming of a door echo's in the room.

"Right on time. Sadie, please go to your mates," the Queen requests of my best friend, my sister.
Sadie grips my hands, pleading with me to listen to her. "Do not run. Their beasts will love the hunt. You do not need that for the first time." Her voice is hushed and rushed. "Do not fight what is about to happen to you, Willow. Embrace it. Love it. Cherish them as they love you with all their hearts and souls. They will do everything for you, my sister. Trust me. Remember my words when your mind is freaking out. You have nothing to fear, rather enjoy it what they do to you.

After all, it is mind-blowingly amazing." Giving my hand one last squeeze, Sadie pecks my check and walks towards a group of males standing to the side of the Queen.

The bones in my jaw hit the floor as ten males surround her. Each one giving her a devouring kiss. I'm one hundred percent shocked and awkwardly turned on.

How the hell does she survive ten cocks!

"Ladies and Gentlemen, as tradition in welcoming a new member into our pack, please strip and shift!" The King shouts as another door slams shut.

At first, I slide my hands over my eyes to shield them from all the nakedness. I'm not a prude, but damn, there are over a thousand people in this room. That's more cocks and pussy than I ever wish to see.

"Willow, my future daughter-in-law, it's with great pleasure I present you my very first litter of pups. Boys, feast upon your mate. Prove to everyone why you deserve to be the next round of Kings."

Squeaking, my eyes go wide at the sight in front of me. Five deliciously buck naked males stride towards me. Thick toned thighs bludge with each step they take towards me. Cocks pulsing, slapping stomachs. Chests chiseled to perfection. Arms and hands straining to wrap around me, holding me tightly to their lickable pectorals.

I choke on air as my eyes take in their toned, sharp jaws, bright glowing eyes and matching naughty grins.

Out of the corner, my mind registers all the beings in the rooms shifting into creatures. One's of fantasies. Lycans!

There is no time to think or have a mental break down as five dangerously sex-starved males fly at me. Their mouths open to taste my flesh.