GS #3 - King of Aqualar - Sample

Galaxy Series will take place in the far future and nowhere near Earth. It will be on random planets where magic is alive and flowing through everyone's veins.

King of Aqualar - Book 3
This book will not take place on Earth so things will change.

Laura! Stop thinking like an idiot! This has to do with Zay, I just know it.

"Is Zay your personal trainer? Is he kidnapping me by using you? Where is his boat?" I demand like an idiot.

Seriously, Laura? Dolphins do not chirp out english words!

Coming to a sudden halt, all four face me. They look like they belong to a cult as they circle around me and bicker to each other.

"What is going on? Do we wait for the boat here?" I snap pissed off at Zay. If he is in charge, this game is no longer funny. I'm going to chew his ears off when I see him next.

The stress levels in my body skyrockets the second the leader slides his fin under my hand. The dolphin next to my right side acts like it's taking a deep breathe then holding it.

How I come to this conclusion is beyond my comprehension. Right now I'm dreaming and will wake up the second my alarm blares at four am.

Doing as directed, I trust the four to not eat me alive...or drown me. I think. Maybe I need to reevaluate the way my mind works as clearly it's not working correctly!

The second my lips close the dolphin dives into the water and I don't mean right under it. No, the evil fish goes straight down into the darkness.
I see nothing. No fish, no creatures lurking at the bottom of the ocean. Only the water surrounds me. It cools my body temp and frightens me.

Within seconds black spots flicker behind my closed eyelids. I can no longer hold my breath.

Sinking my nails into the dolphins fin, I try to relay my warning. I'm going to die without oxygen in the next few seconds if he doesn't take me back up to the surface.

Warm arms wrap around my waist, halting the evil fish's progression into the nothingness. "You can breathe, sweetheart. Open your mouth and take a deep gulp of water. I promise it's safe," Zay's voice filters through my foggy brain.

Either way, I'll die from lack of air or inhaling water. Going with Zay's promise, I trust the mystery male to not kill me. Water surges into my throat and down into to my lungs. Not once do I choke or gag on it.

Green eyes pop open to see the four creatures happily yapping at me.

"I'll never lie to you, love," Zay whispers into my ear, nipping at the flesh. "Why murder you when I want to spend the rest of my life fucking you?" He chuckles.

Zay doesn't give me a chance to spin around and demand answers to what is happening. No, the sly male yanks my hair back, locking his lips onto mine in a hungry and dominate kiss.

A gasp floats into his open devouring mouth the second he slides two thick digits into my dripping wet pussy. "This belongs to me, Laura. From the moment you stepped foot on my beach, your soul called out to me. It's the reason you trusted me and my dolphins. You love me, Laura and I'm about to show you how much you own me as well."

Hammering his fingers into my tightening walls, I cry out in ecstasy. "Zay, oh God Zay, don't stop. Please!" chest heaving erratically, all I continue to get out is moans. Engorged with blood, my clit begs to be pinched and teased.

"I know, love, I know. In time you will be exploding all over my fingers."