PAS #1 - Escaping to the Jackson's - Ménage - Sample

EDIT:I am turning this book into a Post Apocalypse Series!!!

Not Edited/Old Version is the Sample

With the news of her father's death, Madison must run for her life. Her mother goes the other direction as she is sent off to live with a family she has never heard of before. Childhood friends of her mother, is what she was told as she kissed her mother goodbye.

 Madison's father was murdered making her run for her life. His business partner has been in love with her for years and now that her father is dead he can step in and take her as his. By the time he get's to her penthouse she is already gone, along with all her stuff.Madison has left everything and everyone she knew behind to go live with a family she has never met. A family that has to have eight boys living under the roof, not including their dad. She doesn't know how to handle boys and hopes that nothing will go wrong once she knocks on there door in the middle of the night.  

Chapter 1

I had been waiting for this day for a long time. The day I was told my father was murdered. The day my life would go down the drain. The day I would have to pack my bags and run away with my mother because my father's business partner was an asshole.

"Alice, get out here now. We have to leave before they come for us. I lost your father I won't loose you to." I heard my mother scream to me over the intercom.

You see my father was a drug dealer, well he was the King of it. He started up his own business and was very successful to say the least. The bad thing was he had a partner that wanted it all. One that my father couldn't get rid of. His name was Logan, Logan Smith. He hated my father with a passion, but loved me with the same. He took over for his father at a young age of twenty-two. Only five years older then me, that didn't matter to him though. He has been in love with me for an extremely long time. My father knew about it and band him from contacting me.

As the sole heir to my father's money and 'Kingdom' Logan wanted me even more. It would mean he didn't have to share profit with anyone. My dad always regretted starting his business with Logan's dad, but he had money while my dad had the brains. It was the only way for him to get into it.

Now at the age of seventeen I was fatherless and about to be on the run. Logan found a way to get my father murdered, even though he would deny it until his death. In their business contract, if either one killed the other then the one that ordered the hit would lose everything and the one who died would get everything. Well that victims family would anyways. We were told thirty minutes ago that my father was murdered. There was no time to grieve, my life and my mother's were on the line. Logan would do anything to have me, he has told me multiple times. If he couldn't have me then no one would, which didn't fit well with either of us. So he had murdered my dad and was probably on his way here to collect me as his. I was only property to him.

I packed up all the things I couldn't live with out and ran out of my room towards the family room. My mom was pulling out of her's as well. Tim and Todd our bodyguards were waiting for us by the door. Taking our bags we stepped into the elevator. I hold the locket my daddy gave me close to my chest. Tears wanting to break, but I had to be strong for my mother. She just lost the love of her life and was afraid of loosing her baby girl and her own life. Tears could wait.

"Mrs. Clark, may I ask where you're going to go? We will follow you where ever you need us to go. We swore to your husband we would protect you with our lives and that's what we will do," Tim spoke with such passion for my father it hurt to listen to him.