Twin Brothers - Ménage

Stand Alone book.

Not sure when it will be up. 

Rolling over, I grown at the sound of my alarm blaring. 5:30am is extremely to early to wake up on a Saturday. Normally, I'm happily dreaming of my sexy stranger in black. Today, those dreams are cut short because I promised my best friend I would help her move.

Sighing I crawl out of bed and smack the off button on my alarm. Sometimes I hate how far its away from the bed, but I know if it was on my night stand I would only hit snooze and always be late.

Rolling my shoulders I prepare myself for a horribly eventful day. Walking to my bathroom, I get ready for packing and moving a crap load of boxes.

The reason behind my best friend Tara moving out is because her douche bag of a husband turned violent last Saturday. Tara and I had a girls night out; which involved dinner and a night club. We do this once a month on the first Saturday. Its our little tradition since we turned eighteen.

We both thought she was the luckiest girl in the world to meet Greg Donald on her twenty-third birthday two years ago. Last weekend proved the both of us how wrong we were.

Normally she comes over to stay at my place after the club because we usually leave at closing which is 4am. This time she felt sick and we decided to go back to her place around midnight. To both our horrors, what we walked in on changed the course of both our lives.

Greg wasn't along when we tried to sneak in to their penthouse. Instead he was preoccupied by not one busty female, but three. Triplets to be more precise.

At first Tara was speechless, hurt and heartbroken, but when one of the females gloated about being the next Mrs. Donald, she flipped shit.

She picked up the first object she could reach and hurled it at Grey and his sluts. We both could tell that wasn't the smartest move and he shoved his way out of bed and marched over to us. Grabbing Tara by the throat and slamming her against the hard solid wall behind her.

Scared out of my mind, I pound on his back, trying to force him to let go. Instead his grip tightened as she gasped for breath. What he said to her scared me and her half to death.

"You belong to me Tara and if I have to kill to keep you then I will. You go out and have fun with this slut friend of yours, but you deny me my fun? How dare you," he seethed in her ear, but loud enough for me to hear.

"I have given you everything you have ever dreamed of owning. Without me, your nothing, but a waste of space. I own you. If I have to lock you up and chain you to my bed to keep you then I shall do it without a second thought."

I watched in horror as he slammed her head against the wall. Her eyes closed briefly as if she was in extreme pain from the blow. I knew without a doubt if I didn't get her away from him this instant she wouldn't last the night, let along the next ten minutes.

Quickly scanning the hallway, I see the house phone feet away from me. Knowing that if I dialed 911 and then hung up, they would send police. Without taking my eyes off Greg and Tara I inch my way to the phone and press those few buttons to save my friends life.

Being in a penthouse, Greg has extra security. If 911 were to be called and the operator doesn't get to speak to a person, the cops are immediately called and the front desk of Greg's building is called. The building security would be arriving in minutes. That's when Tara and I will make our escape.

"Greg, baby, that bitch of a friend of her's is near our house phone. She might be calling the cops," the same slut shriek. If only I had a gun.

In the blink of an eye, Greg drops his hand from Tara's throat. She plummets to the floor gasping for oxygen.

"You think, they will save your little ass from me? I donate millions of dollars to the police department here. I'm the one who writes their damn paychecks. No one is going to believe a slut like you over me. I don't care who your mommy and daddy are, I can kill you this instant and no one would be the wiser," he hisses between his clenched teeth.

At that moment, I felt fear like no other race through my heart. Without a doubt, I thought for sure I was a dead woman. The furious anger etched on his face told me how much he truly despises me. I have been in his hair since the moment he met Tara. Making sure she was safe. I never knew the anger this man held.

I try to run away from him to get to Tara, but he grabs me by the throat and holds me up, but instead of against the wall where I might be able to grasp an object he holds me straight up. My legs flaying about as my hands try to scratch his eye balls out.

"You have been a problem from the beginning. No longer. From this night on Tara will only be allowed to see me and who ever I desire her to be near. As I told her, I own her. No one will steal her away..."

His grip loosened around my throat before letting go completely, making me drop to the floor. Air rushes through my throat to my lungs, filling it with oxygen. Before I can completely gain control of my baring, my arms is being pulled harshly.

"Come on Shantell we have to run before he gets up and tries to kill one of us." I knew the horror on her face mirrored my own. With her help, I was up off the floor in a matter of seconds. Racing to the door while the three woman on the bed screamed bloody murder.

Once out into the corridor we both noticed that the elevator was heading our way. I knew that if we stayed here the cops would never let us leave.

"We need to go down a couple of flights then get onto the elevator. That way the police will be in the penthouse and won't be able to stop us," I urge before yanking her hand and pulling her to the stairs.

By the time we ran down four flights and opened to door to the hallway, the lights on the elevator numbers were stuck on level seventy-five.

Before either of us got the chance to press the down button the door behind us opened up.

"If you two are trying to escape the cops, I wouldn't take the elevator as there are two on board." A beautiful young brunette declares softly.

"H-how would you know if there are cops on the elevator? We haven't pushed the button yet." Glancing at Tara, I can see the terror in her eyes. She doesn't want to go back to Greg. If we are caught by the cops, I have no doubt that he will pin his attack on me. Tara will be left to his brutal anger.

"I have twin older brother who are over the top protection for me." Her smiles seems genuine, but its as if she is hiding something. "Now, unless you two want to be caught, you might want to follow me into my apartment."

Without another word, she walks through the open door.

Glancing at Tara, I take one second before following this stranger.