Epilogue

"Babe! This is the last piece of furniture!" Brendon called from the doorway of our new home.

I ran to the door to help him and Dallon carry the couch in. Placing it exactly where we wanted it Dallon went home and me and Brendon sat down in exhaustion, him placing his arm around me.

There was many things I learned in my life, such as its much like a puzzle. The good times are the pieces that you don't have to try to get together, then there is the pieces that get lost or fall, and the ones that you can't find a match to. Each day a new piece is added to the forever growing puzzle, and in the end it will create something just as beautiful as the story.

So many things can happen, but in the end your life is only how you choose it to be. All the pain eventually goes away, even if it's just for a little while. Don't just even for one second let someone control your life and your dreams, because one day when your with who you love at 2 am just sitting there because you don't want to sleep. You'll be happy right where you are, and you won't want that to be changed.

There's many ways a story can end, sometimes it's not always happy.

"Mommy, Daddy!" Mine and Brendon's 4 year old son ran in to the house with his toy plane in his hand. He ran, jumping into us.

"Hey mister!" Brendon laughed tickling our little boy, Cameron Boyd Urie on the couch.

Cameron giggled away, flailing his small arms around trying to get away from Brendon.

"Brendon." I laughed watching the two boys I love play with smiles on their faces. Brendon looked at me and I raised my eyebrows.

"Cam, let's go play outside. We don't want to accidentally kick Mommy and hurt your little sister." Brendon smirked at the little boy who's face lit up brighter than I could imagine.

He jumped off of the couch and squealed. "I'm having a little sister!" He cheered.

"If that's ok with you?" I asked the boy who seemed to be over joyed with the news that he was going to have a little sister in a few months.

"Yes! If only we can name her Spencer." Cameron giggled.

Me and Brendon laughed at his name choice. "We'll see about that one Cam." I stood up, patting the little boy on the back as Brendon stood up also.

Brendon gave me a quick peck on the lips before taking Cameron outside to play in our new fairly large backyard.

Our story, although a rollercoaster had ended just the way I had imagined it to go as a little girl. Now I'm right where I want to be, and I couldn't be happier.

THE END.

------------
Authors Note:

Thank you so much for reading Taboo! I worked extremely hard on it and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

For more PANIC! AT THE DISCO and BRENDON URIE fanfics to come make sure you follow me @divergex to receive updates on all upcoming books. If you haven't already make sure you vote for Taboo and etc.

-------