Bringing Wattpad Back

!!!

Hi everyone! This is kinda crazy, never thought I would be doing this again considering how many years it's been since I've written, but I've decided to start again.

My friends and I have all decided to revamp our Wattpad accounts and start writing again. The writing hopefully will be much better considering we are college students.

I just posted the prologue of my new book, Lover of Mine. It's a Luke Hemings fanfic which is a change of pace considering Taboo is a Brendon Urie fanfic.

I know so many of you have this added to your reading lists and that means so much to me! Over the years I have loved reading all of your comments, although my writing skills within this book aren't necessarily the greatest. I appreciate all the adds, follows, comments, and votes tremendously.

For whoever is interested in something new to read, even if you aren't a fan of 5 Seconds of Summer please check out my new book. All that is posted so far is the prologue to test out the water but I'm very excited for this!

If you decide to check it out please let me know in the comments if you like it! Thank you!

Xoxo

Also shameless Tik Tok self promo right here!!! Go follow me @divergex on tik tok!!!!!