Chapter 1- The Encounter

I woke up in the middle of the night to a cold breeze blowing on me. I opened my eyes to see my window open. I know I closed that before I went to bed. It's probably just my imagination. I probably never closed it. I sighed. I was too tired to get up and close it. I quickly fell back to sleep. 

Soon I got an even ruder awakening.

I woke up to a person sitting on my chest holding a knife.  

His appearence shocked me. His skin was pure white, his lips were deep red. His eyes were bordered with black, and they seemed to never close. He had a smile carved into his face so that he never stopped smiling. His hair was long and messy. It was black.

"Go to sleep" He whispered as he began to bring the knife down.

"No!" I shouted, trying to throw him off of me.

He looked angry. I was scared, but I still tried to fight back.

He looked into my eyes and put the knife down. He got off of me and climbed out the window, taking his knife with him.

That was so strange. Why would he just leave like that? 

At least I'm safe. At least for now.

Even it was a bit creepy, there was something about his appearence that intrigued me. 

I looked at the clock.

It was 3:34 am.

I must have been tired, because even though I was scared, I fell asleep without even closing the window.

Pretty soon I felt arms wrap around me. I was being carried outside.

I didn't even bother to look who it was, because I had a pretty good idea of who it might be.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I shouted, kicking and screaming.

"Shhhh. You're coming with me." He said

It was exactly who I thought it was. The same one who tried to kill me earlier.

"PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!" I shouted.

He put his hand over my mouth. 

"Be quiet!! Someone might hear us!" He whispered.

I nodded, and he slowly took his hand off of my mouth.

"Why couldn't you just kill me in my room?" I asked.

"I'm not going to kill you." he sighed

"Then why are you taking me away from my home?" I sighed

We walked into the woods, and he set me down. He sat next to me.

"It's a long story." he sighed.

"I wanna know!" I shouted.

"We'll tell you everything when we get there. Follow me. I don't wanna carry you anymore" He sighed.

I nodded and followed him. 

"So what's your name?" I asked.

"Jeff." He said.

"Oh."

We walked deep into the woods until we reached a mansion. We walked in. It appeared to be the living room. There were leather couches, a flat screen tv and a coffee table.

"Guys. I found her." Jeff said.

The first one to walk into the living room was a very tall man with no face. His skin was pure white too, and he was wearing a suit

"Is it really her?" He asked.

"Yup." My kidnapper said.

"Nice job. How did you find her?" The one in the suit asked.

"I snuck into her bedroom, like I always do, and I looked into her eyes. I knew I recognized those eyes from somewhere. Then I realized it had to be her." My kidnapper said.

"Nice work. The others are sleeping. She should stay in your room for the night." He said.

"Alright." My kidnapper said, as he took my hand and lead me up the stairs

We walked into his room.

"Okay white boy, you've got some explaining to do." I shouted

"Shh. You'll wake the others." He said

"First question?" He asked.

"Who are you?" I asked

"I'm Jeff." He said

"Second question?" He asked.

"Why didn't you kill me?"  I asked

"Because I knew you were 'the one'" he said.

"What do you mean by 'The One'?" I asked.

"You'll know soon enough." He sighed.

"Where are we?" I asked

"Wow. You ask a lot of questions. We're at slender mansion. This is my home." He sighed.

"Why were you trying to kill me?" I asked

"It's what I do. I'm Jeff the killer." He sighed. He was clearly annoyed.

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked

"Of course not. We can't afford to lose you now that we know you're 'The One'." He said.

"Let's go to sleep." He said, as he put a sleeping bag and a pillow on the ground.

I laid down and covered up with the sleeping bag. It was cold in that room. 

He got into his bed and turned the lights off

"Goodnight Jeff" I said

"Goodnight Laura" He said

How did he know my name? I never told it to him. It must have something to do with me being "The one" I thought, as I fell asleep. I never thought I'd be sleeping in the room of someone who tried to kill me.

I never even thought anyone would try to kill me.

*Jeff's P.O.V*

After all these years, we finally found her! The others will be so happy when they find out that I found the one. I can't wait to tell them.

*Author's Note*

Did you like it so far? o

Leave a comment?

What do you think they mean by "The One"?

What do you think they want with her?

;o Find out in chapter 2!