Chapter 7 - An Important Note.

We all just hung out until it we were tired, and then we got ready for bed.

I decided I would try wearing pajamas tonight since I haven't changed my clothes in  days.

I changed into a blue nightgown and put my old clothes back into my bag.

I walked in, and Jeff was already in bed.

"Goodnight" I whispered

"Goodnight" He whispered back, smiling

I was woken up in the middle of the night to Jeff going out. He was probably on another killing spree.

I sighed.

But wait.... There's a note on his pillow. 

NOTE:

Dear Laura,

The others thought this was a good idea. If you're reading this, it means I'm probably out killing again. But I want you to know something. I am in love with you. You are the best thing that's happened to me in a while, and if you don't like me yet, I won't stop trying until you do because you mean the world to me. The others said, that if you see this, I'll know it's meant to be, and if you don't see it, that means it's not meant to be. if you're reading this right now, that means it's meant to be. I don't care if you don't like me. I won't stop trying until you do because I love you. If you're reading this right now, I would prefer if you wrote a note back because I get really nervous, and it's hard for me to talk about my feelings to you. That's why I wrote this note. I love you Laura.

Love,
Jeff

P.S. Those pajamas look sexy on you, babe. ;)

.

I got up and struggled to find a pen and paper. When I did, I sat down and began writing.

Note:

Dear Jeff,

Do you really love me? I'm in love with you too. You're so sweet and well... you're adorable. In a weird murderer sort of way. You're an amazing guy, and I'm so happy that you have feelings for me too. I was a bit worried. Well, I'm gonna keep this short. But yes, I do have feelings for you. :)

Love,
Laura

P.S That blood-stained hoodie looks pretty good on you too, babe. ;)

.

I put the pen down, and put my note right next to his on his pillow. I climbed back into bed, and fell into a deep sleep. 

.

When i woke up, Jeff was already awake. I checked to see if there were any notes. Nope.

I quickly got dressed and ran downstairs to eat breakfast.

We were having ham again.

"Before you ask, no it is not kidneys, it is ham." Jack said, looking annoyed.

I laughed, sitting in the empty chair. It was not my usual spot by Jeff, it was between Jack and Ben. Oh well.

I ate my breakfast slowly, occasionally glancing up and Jeff, who was just eating, and laughing with Masky. He wasn't paying much attention to me. Oh well.

I finished eating a bit after the others and put my plate in the sink. We did the usual, and sat in the living room. This time Jeff actually sat next to me.

"Can we stop by your old house so we can have somewhere private to talk?" Jeff whispered in my ear

I nodded.

"When?" I whispered back.

"Anytime. We might need to sneak out the window so that Ben doens't start any rumors." He whispered.

"Okay. But we need to tell Slendy where we're going." I said

"I'll leave a note on our door." Jeff said.

I nodded, and we walked upstairs.

"Why can't we just talk up here?" I asked

"Because they could be listening." Jeff said as he pinned a note to the door.

"So... Is note writing your new thing?" I chuckled, and he sighed.

He climbed out the window, and then pulled me out after him. We ran through the woods, and to my old house. We walked into my old house and sat on the couch.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"This" He sighed, pulling the notes out of his pocket.

"Oh yeah." I blushed. I was hoping he didn't bring that up today.

"So... um..." He sighed, scratching the back of his neck.

"Hmmm?" I asked

"Um... Is that t-true?" He asked.

"Y-yes." I sighed.

"Um r-really?" He asked.

"Yes." I sighed.

"So... um.... Are we gonna do anything about it?" I asked.

"M-maybe." He sighed, scooting a bit closer to me.

I rolled my eyes at how slow he was scooting towards me. I grabbed him and gave him a kiss on the lips. It lasted for about 10 seconds until he pulled away. 

His lips were rough, with scars and bumps on them. It left an unusual tingly feeling on my lips. I liked it

We both had smiles on our faces.

"Now are you happy, you dork?" I chuckled.

He nodded, still smiling.

"T-thanks Laura." He smiled.

"It was my pleasure, you dork." I chuckled, giving him a hug

"You're adorable." He chuckled.

"So are you." I smiled

and we cuddled on the couch for a while.

*Author's Note*

Awwww. c: They had their first romantic moment. <3

Please comment and vote if you like the story! 

Thanks for reading

~Lover_girl22

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3