Chapter 3 - Feelings

We all watched tv for a while, but I didn't pay very much attention to it. I was too busy thinking about everything that happened in the last 24 hours. 

"I'm booooored." Ben whined.

"Let's play video games" He suggested

"Not everything needs video games, Ben." Jack said.

I had always thought that my father left when I was a baby for some importaint reason. I never thought that he left because he didn't want to take care of me.

As I thought about it, a tear rolled down my cheek, and Jeff must have noticed.

He wrapped his arm around me, patting my back.

"Please don't cry." He whispered.

This time he left his arm around me for about 5 minutes until he took it off of me. 

By that time I had stopped crying.

The others were staring at us.

"Ooooh! Jeffy has a girlfriend!" Ben chanted

"She's not my girlfriend!!" Jeff shouted, looking embarrassed.

I giggled under my breath, looking at his face. He was blushing.

He sighed, rolling his eyes at Ben, who was still chanting: "Jeff and Laura sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage!" 

I giggled. as I watched Jeff get more and more embarrassed.

"Ben. Stop it." Slenderman scolded.

"Okay." Ben pouted.

Jeff rolled his eyes, and all the others looked at him, smirking.

"So Jeff, when are you gonna ask her out?" Masky asked.

"For one, I'm not gonna ask her out ever. For two, she's right there." He sighed, pointing to me.

"He wouldn't care that she was right there if he didn't like her!!" Hoody laughed

"Everybody stop this nonsense." Slenderman scolded

"Thank you Slendy." Jeff chuckled.

Slenderman nodded at Jeff.

I sighed and began to think again. This time it wasn't about my father.

It was about Jeff.

Did he really like me?

Probably not. After all, he is a killer. He probably didn't really even care about me. He just pretends to because he knows that I matter to the others.

He's probably just a cold hearted, emotionless killer.

If he doesn't care about me, why do I care about him so much? I shouldn't care either.

*Jeff's P.O.V*

Laura looks so cute when she's spacing out into her thoughts like that.

No! I can't have feelings for a girl! I'm supposed to be a cold hearted killer! She probably hates me, since I tried to murder her.

I just wish I knew what she thought about me.

I shouldn't be having these feelings for her, but I can't control myself.

Creepypastas aren't supposed to love humans.

Maybe she's not a human.

Ugh. I just need to get her out of my head. I shouldn't be in love with her.

It's just a crush. It will go away soon.

I hope...

*Author's Note*

Sorry about the short chapter!! ;o I am tired and I didn't know what else to do with the chapter. I hope you like the story so far.

Leave a comment and vote if you liked it. <3