Chapter 5 - Quality time

We walked up to Jeff's room.

"So..... Um... Laura?" Jeff asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you wanna go to the park or something later?" He asked

"Yeah, but won't someone see us?" I asked.

"We can hide behind a tree or something. Besides, I'll wear a hoodie so they can't really see my face." He smiled.

"Okay." I smiled.

He smiled.

"When are we leaving?" I asked.

"Ummm.... anytime is fine." He shrugged

"Well, we can leave anytime you want." I smiled

"Well. We should leave now." He said.

"Okay." I smiled.

"Oh. Ummm... Laura?" He asked.

"What?" I asked

"This isn't a date, right?" He asked.

"No!" I shouted, blushing.

"Yeah, because that would be silly, right?" He asked, as he looked at me.

"Yeah, that would be very silly." I faked a laugh and looked down at the ground.

I had kind of hoped it was a date.

*Jeff's P.O.V*

I sighed. I was hoping it was a date. I guess she doesn't like me. I don't blame her. I did try to murder her once. But that was just a mistake. God knows I've made a lot of those.

I sighed, looking over to her.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" She asked.

"Nope." I chuckled

"Stop staring at me then." She giggled, playfully punching me in the arm.

She was so cute when she giggled. I wish she liked me like I liked her.

I realized I was still staring at her as I daydreamed.

"Um... Jeff? Earth to Jeff! Wake up!" She shouted.

"Huh? What...? Oh... Hi." I chuckled.

She sighed, shaking her head and giggling again.

I sighed, shaking my head. Why didn't she like me like I liked her?

*Laura's P.O.V*

I sighed. Why didn't he like me like I like him?

"Well, I guess we should get going." I smiled.

"Okay." He said, standing up

"Well, let's go then!" I smiled, standing up. We walked downstairs, and told Slenderman where we were going. Then we walked out the door, and headed to the park. There was a park right by my old house. We walked through the woods until we reached the park. We found a spot behind a big tree.

"Sooo. We're here now. What do you wanna talk about?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"It's kinda nice just being out here. I needed some fresh air." I smiled, leaning against a tree.

He smiled and did the same.

"When I was like 10, I would sneak off the this park all the time, and if anyone tried to find me, I would just run off into the woods and hide in a tree" I chuckled.

He laughed.

I looked over at my house.

"And there's my house that you kidnapped me from" I chuckled

"It's not my fault that we needed to protect you!" He pouted.

I laughed

"It was the best kidnapping ever." I laughed.

"So, your house is empty now, right?" He asked.

"Yup. I lived alone." I sighed.

You should probably go get your things from your house. After all, you're gonna be with us for a while." He smiled.

"Good idea. I probably just need some clothes and stuff. Do you wanna come with me to my house?" I asked

"Yeah sure." He smiled, following me to my house

"Damn. I think I'm locked out. Since I was kidnapped, I didn't get a chance to grab my house key before we left" She sighed

"No problem." He laughed, as he climbed into my bedroom window, which was still open from when he kidnapped me.

He walked around, and unlocked the door and let me in.

"You got a pretty nice house here" He chuckled.

I laughed.

"Thanks."

"Well, my stuff's upstairs. Let's go up there." I said, leading him up the stairs.

We walked into my room, and I grabbed a suitcase to pack my stuff into.

I packed all of my clothes, my accessories and some other things I might need. I also packed a picture of my mom and I that I usually kept on my nightstand.

I shoved my cell phone into my pocket

"Well. I'm ready." I sighed.

He smiled.

"Okay. Are you ready to go home?" He asked.

"I'm ready if you are." I sighed.

"Nah. I don't wanna leave just yet. Can we hang out here for a while?" He asked.

"Why? There's not much to do here." I sighed.

"I like having some time for just you and me. No one else" He said.

I smiled, sitting on my bed. Jeff sat next to me, and we sat and talked for a while.

As the sun started setting we realized we'd better get home.

"We should get going. We don't want Slendy getting too worried." Jeff said.

I nodded, picking up my suitcase, as we walked out of my house, into the woods and into the mansion.

"Oh good! You're back!" Slendy said.

Everyone was in the living room.

"Take a seat. I'll take your bag to your room." Jeff said, taking my bag and running up the stairs. I took a seat on the couch, next to Slendy.

*Jeff's P.O.V*

Today was a good day. I got some quality alone time with Laura.

I really wish she liked me.

This isn't just a crush anymore.

I think I'm in love.

I won't stop trying until I make her mine.

*Author's Note*

c: How do you like it so far?

Leave a comment and vote please!