Chapter 2 - Surprise!

I woke up, and Jeff was already awake. I smelled food. Good. I was soooo hungry.

I walked downstairs and saw a lot more people at the breakfast table.

"There she is!" Jeff announced. 

I sat down at an empty chair in between Jeff and the tall man. They were the only people I knew here.

There were a lot more people today. Some of them looked even creepier than Jeff.

"How do you know it's really her?" A very short boy with blonde hair, wearing all green asked

"I would recognize those eyes anywhere" Jeff said. 

The tall man in the suit nodded in agreement.

"I'm still not all the way sure it's her." She short one said.

"It's her, Ben." Jeff said, annoyed

I guess the short one's name was Ben.

Ben just sat there and pouted.

Jeff grabbed my arm. 

"Ben! It's really her, see? She has the mark." Jeff said, pointing to my birthmark on my shoulder.

Ben stood up and took a closer look, and so did the others.

"You're right!! She has the mark!" Ben said.

"Does anyone mind telling me who they are?" I sighed

"I'm Eyeless Jack, but you can just call me Jack." the one with blue skin and empty holes where his eyes should be said.

"I'm Ben!" The short one with the blonde hair jumped up and said.

"I'm Slenderman." The tall one in the suit said.

"I'm Masky." The one wearing a white mask said.

"I'm Hoody." The one in the yellow hoodie said.

"I'm Sally" A little girl who looked about 8 said. She was totally adorable except for the fact that she had blood on her face.

Suddenly, I felt something lick my ankle. I looked down. It was some sort of dog with a smile sort of like Jeff's.

"That's Smile." Jeff said, chuckling.

"Um... Nice to meet you all." I said awkwardly. 

"Now can someone tell me why I'm here?" I asked

"Allow me." Slenderman said.

I nodded and let him explain.

"Your mother was one of us. She was what some people might call a monster just like us. When she gave birth to you, Jane went after her. We decided she would be safer in the real word, so we let her go." Slenderman said.

"Who's Jane?" I asked.

"She's one of us, but she tries to kill anyone who gets close to us. She's not on our side." Slenderman said.

"Yeah. She's a real bitch." Jeff added.

"Did my mom live with you?" I asked

"Nope. She lived in a cabin in the woods, but Jane destroyed that." Slenderman said.

"Does that mean... I-I'm one of you?" I asked.

"Not necessarily. Your dad wasn't one of us.  So you could be more on your dad's side." Slenderman said.

"D-do you know anything about my dad?" I asked.

"When your mother met your father, she left our world for a while, but when he left, she came back." Jeff said.

"When did he leave?" I asked

"He left while your mother was pregnant with you." Slendernan said.

I sighed and looked around. No one was eating their food.

"Why do you want me?" I asked

"Because. You're not safe. We need to protect you from Jane." Slenderman said.

"Why did you just now realize that I wasn't safe?" I asked

"Because we didn't know you were living alone until last night when Jeff found you." Slenderman said.

"But aren't I more safe from her in the real world?" I asked.

"Nope. She can easily sneak into your room in the real world. Especially now that you're living alone. But  now, she has to get through us to get to you." Jeff said.

"Let's finish eating now, shall we?" Slendy asked.

I nodded and slowly ate the stack of pancakes that was in front of me.

When we all finished our food, we walked into the living room.

I sat on the sofa and Jeff sat next to me.

I sighed, looking at the ground.

Jeff tapped my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. It's just a lot of news for me to handle." I sighed.

He put his arm around me.

"It's okay." He whispered, patting me on the back before he took his arm off of me.

Something about that moment sent chills down my spine, and made me feel like it was really going to be okay. 

*Author's Note*

Hay. c:
Did you like it?
Vote and leave a comment please!! ~Lover_girl22