Chapter 1

"I love you." He said, kissing my cheek. I stared in to his eyes and smiled.

"I love you too." I replied kissing him back but on the lips this time. "You're my everything and more." I said remembering the first time I heard him say that to me. We tell each other that every time. He smiled and continued to kiss me.

"We really should be going. The band isn't going to keep waiting up every time we do this." I said smiling at the thought of Evan's annoyed face every time we come late. He always knows why we are late.

"Awww. Five more minutes?" He curled his lip forming a sad pouting face. He thinks this face will get me to do anything he wants. He is absolutely right about that.

"Okay. Five." And then I pushed my lips on to his, knocking him over on to my bed. His hands placed on my hips and mine on his back.

"I love you." He managed to release from his lips as we continued to make out.

"I know." I replied and just smiled.

_____

"Late again I see?" Mark said as we came walking in to his garage. "I can only guess why." He said rolling his eyes at me as we smiled and looked at each other.

"Sorry Evan but you can't blame me. I didn't want to take five more minutes." Jake said smiling and laughing.

Cody from the back began to laugh at us. He always found us cute together and always laughed at our cuteness as he would say.

"Hey mister! You were the one who wanted to take five more minutes! I'm the one who cared about Evan's feelings." Evan rolled his eyes once again at what I said and I smiled at him. He was a good friend but hated when I was late and talked about Jake and I.

"Well can we please get this thing on the road?" Said Dria from her drum set in the back. She looked annoying but I know she wasn't really mad. She was my best friend in the whole fucking world but she knows Jake and I tend to make our makeout sessions last.

I walked over to the mic and Jake walked over to his. I was the vocals and he was the screamer. It's how it's always been.

Dria began slamming her sticks on to the drum set. Evan glided his gutair pick on his bass and Cody joined in on his gutair.

There harmony played through my head and heart as I awaited my turn to join in. I quickly glaced over at Jake and realized he was staring at me. I smiled and laughed quietly and so did he. I looked back foward and patted my jeans with my left hand like I always did. It was a habit every time I was about to sing. Music was my life. Run Away Circus was going to be big one day. I just know it.

_____

"Great job you guys! I swear we keep getting better each time." Dria said smiling but her voice sounded as if she was lying. I don't think anyone noticed that but me.

Then, I glanced over at Jake when I heard his phone beep. He picked up his phone and read the message to himself. I could tell because his lips were moving. He was so cute.

"Aw shit. I have to head out. My brother needs help moving all his crap to his apartment and he said he'll pay me if I help out." He kissed my lips and headed for the door. "Later guys! I'll text you Stage." With that, he left and shut the door behind him.

"I thought he would never go." Evan said in a annoyed tone. What the fuck? Was he serious.

"What?" I asked confused. Why did he want him to go?

"Ummm well we have been needing to talk to you." Evan confessed. He looked down at the floor which I knew was bad news.

"We want to go a different direction with the band." I turned over to Dria who said it. A different direction?