Chapter 11

"You can do this." Reassured Cody as he held my hand and the tears streamed down my face.

"I don't want to hurt him." I said and looked over at the phone I held in my hand. Tyler was on speed dial. One click away.

"He cheated on you with another girl and hurt you! He deserves to be hurt. I hate to say this but he clearly doesn't feel the same way that you feel about him if he cheated on you." His words hurt but they were true. He wouldn't have hurt me if he cared.

I clicked the button and it began to ring. I had it on speaker so Cody could listen with me.

"Hello?" Answered another voice. I wiped my tears and began to act normal.

"Hi Tyler. It's Stage." I said in a confident voice.

"Oh hey Stage. What's up?" He acted casual.

"I know what has been going on." I managed to say without breaching the wall I made to hold back my tears.

"What are you talking about?" Concern consumed his voice. He knew he did something wrong and I had just found out.

"You cheated on me Tyler." I said and bit my lip to prevent any of the crying. I had to do this.

"They told you, didn't they?" He didn't even try to deny it.

"If you mean my friends, then yes." I held it in for so long but now my rage came out. "How could you even do that to me? I thought you cared and you even told me that you loved me!" I yelled.

"Look. I cared about you but there is only so much I can take. I showed you that cared and we always were together and even in love but you still wouldn't have sex with me. That's how you show you care and you clearly didn't care as much as I did if you always held off." He was actually trying to pin this on me! What the actual fuck!

"No!" I shouted. "You can't pin this one me! If you cared then you would have waited till I was ready and you didn't. You couldn't wait because you are no different than the guys who only care about sex! Fuck you!" I yelled and waited for his comeback.

"You didn't have to make any of this complicated but you already did. I'l take my shit and leave." Witht that, he hung up.

I began to cry and Cody took me in to his arms.

"Don't worry. He wasn't right for you." He said and he played with hair.

"Thanks Cody." I said with a smile that I propped on my face. "I just feel dumb for trusting him."

"Your not dumb and you never will be. You didn't know he was going to do this and took a chance which is what life is about! You will find someone who will wait and who will love you for who you are so don't let him ever discourage you!" Cody said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Thanks Cody." I said with the best smile I could fix on my face.

"We need to do something to get your mind off of this idiot." Cody said frowning.

Then, an idea came to mind. Something that would fix at least one of my problems.

"I have an idea!" I shouted and stood up from the bed.

"And what would that be?" Cody asked.

"Just come with me. I will explain on the way." I said with a huge smile that wasn't fake. 

_____

"I don't know about this." Cody said in a nervous voice as I neared the door.

"This was bound to happen sooner or later." I said and continued to drag him by one of his arms.