Chapter 24

Note: This is going to be a very short chapter, just warning you! It's the last of the book! Thank you all that read, it means a lot! Fan, Vote, and Comment! Bye guys! <3

_______________________________________________________________________________

"I don't want to let you go." Jake said as he held me close. He had his arms around me tightly. Sadly, this was going to be our last moment together for awhile.

"I wish I didn't have to go but tour starts soon and I have to." I said sighing. "I'll be back, promise." 

After a couple seconds, we both stopped hugging. I looked at him in the eyes and gave him a small smile. He smiled back and then kissed my fore head. "I'm going to miss you so much Stage." He said as held both of my hands. 

"Come on love birds! We have a schedule to keep!" Dria yelled from the bus. I looked over at her and smirked. She stuck her tongue out and closed the bus door. 

I looked back at him and he still couldn't smile. I couldn't either. I was going to miss him too much. We had just finally gotten on good terms with everything and I didn't want to leave. 

"You have to go." He said with tear rimming his eyes. 

"Don't cry, you're going to make me cry." I said, feeling tears forming in my own eyes. Fuck. 

He gave a small laugh and and I smiled. I leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips and he kissed me back. The kiss was so perfect, words wouldn't be able to explain it if I tried. "I love you." I said. 

"I love you too." He replied and we hugged tightly one more time. We gave each other another soft kiss and then my hands slowly slipped out of his. It was the worst feeling ever. I walked to the bus and when I opened the door, I looked back at him. He was smiling and he waved. I knew his smile was fake but the one I gave him back was too. 

I climbed on the bus and took my seat. My eyes didn't leave him as we slowly drove away. Eventually, his figure faded. I felt tear prick in my eyes but I shook my head and kept them away.

Someone sat next to me and took my hand. I looked over and it was Cody with his comforting smile.    I couldn't really smile but he probably understood. I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it out of my pocket and slid it open. It was from Jake. 

I miss you already <3 xoxo

I smiled and held the phone to my chest. I love him so much and he loves me.