Chapter 12

I woke up on the floor and my back hurt like hell. I managed to get off the floor and I realized why I had fallen. Cody was spread across the bed like an idiot. I must of fell off because my body had no were else to go.

I sighed and slightly smiled at him. He was duch a dumb ass but I loved this kid.

I went downstairs and my mom was at the table writing something down as Brenda was watching some show on the TV.

"Hey mom." I said and dragged my sleepy feet across the wooden floor.

"Hi honey." She said as she looked up from her notebook. She grinned and went back to writing.

I went over to the cabinet and grabbed a cup out and then scooted over to the fridge to poor myself some milk. I was craving it ever so badly.

"Where's Cody?" Mom asked curiously.

"Oh. He's still sleeping." I said and put the milk away and began to drink. It was so good.

"Well your father wants us all go to dinner. I mean since you and Cody have become more than friends and all." When she finished my eyes grew big and I almost spit out my milk from wanting to laugh so hard. She and my dad thought Cody and I were dating?! Oh my god! Didn't they know he was gay? I thought everyone knew!

I managed to swallow my milk and I coughed a bit when I opened my mouth. "Mom, Cody's gay." I said and her eyes widened and she looked embarrased.

"I thought... but you two always would spend time together and you said your boy friend was coming down soon and you guys slept in the same bed." She was confused but I couldn't blame her. Even to me Cody and I sounded like a couple.

"He's my best friend mom. Always was and will be." I said and drank some more of my milk. Hopefully I wouldn't choke on it again.

"I'm sorry Stage. I didn't know." She said and looked back down at what she was writing.

"You don't have to be sorry. People think these things all the time." I reassured her.

She began writing again. " Well when is your boy friend coming down then?" She asked and my mood sank. I was still pretty much laughing over the whole Cody and I thing but now i was going to tell my mom that Tyler wouldn't be coming. That he cheated on me and we were over. I had a better idea.

"Mom.. ummm... he isn't coming. He has to stay with his family and he said he was sorry." I almost stuttered lying to my mom. I didn't really feel like telling her. I don't know why but I just didn't feel like it I guess.

"Oh okay. It's fine." She said and never even looked up.

I dragged myself back upstairs and Cody was still asleep. He always slept so late. It was very rare that I would wake up after him.

I began to get ready as quietly as I could. I just skipped the shower and decided to do it tonight. I pulled on some black skinny's and a Black Veil Brides shirt. I flicked my straightener on and did my makeup. Just some eyeliner on my eyelid and underneath my eye. I smoothed the blush on my face and then my straightener beeped which caused Cody to moan. I chuckled a little bit. I then grabbed my straightener and pulled it through all the strands of my hair slowly. I turned off the straightener when I finished and slipped on some red converse.

I went down the stairs and told my mom to tell Cody I would be in town. It would have taken him hours to get up and be ready anyway.

_____

I walked in to the store and scanned it for the one person I wanted to see, Jake. When my eyes finally set on him, I walked right over. He was writing on a clip board and marking these boxes behind the counter.

"Excuse me?" I asked and he looked up and smiled.

"Stage!" He yelled and put his clip board down. "Just the person I wanted to see." I smiled.

"Why?" I questioned and he laughed. I knew it was going to be something good from the look on his face.

"My manager found out that I know you from seeing us around." He began. "He asked if I wanted to ask you if you and the guys wanted to do a show here and where some of the clothes we have?" My face lit up with excitement!

"Yes!" I screamed but then my expression faded when I realized there are only two remembers on Run Away Circus here. "Cody and I are the only ones here though."

"Why don't you asked Dria and Evan to come down?" His excitement had faded away too and he just sighed. "The thing is... this place isn't getting the business like it use to. We can hardly keep up with everything and nothing is getting sold. This would really help us out Stage." He sounded like he was asking a favor but in a way I felt like it was something I knew I had to do. I loved this place as a kid and got everything I owned from here. I want kids who are like me to have the same place they can come to. It was also the only place that sold decent music. I didn't want this music to die to. Dria and Evan would just have to agree with me.

"I would have to ask them but if anything, Cody and I will some how put a show on. This place needs to stay running." Cody grinned at my determination.

"Thank you so much." He said and I leaned over the counter for a hug. He returned it and I blushed in a way but didn't let Jake see me.

_____

I headed home after purchasing an enormous pill of things from the store. I bought posters, clothes, Cd's, and just random band merch. Jake thought I was buying to help the store but I just really wanted to stock up on this stuff. I missed that place.

"Cody!" I yelled as I ran up the stairs with my bags full of stuff. "Cody!" I yelled again before I pushed open the door. Cody was still asleep and it was six in the afternoon! What the actual fuck?! "CODY!" I yelled again and he just made a pissed off noise. Time to take this in to drastic measures.

I dropped my bags to the floor and ran over to the bed and jumped on Cody. He freaked out and pushed me off and I fell to the floor, hitting my head. Codys freak out caused him to also crash to the floor and all I could do is laugh even though my head hurt so bad!

Cody looked at me confused and then seemed kind of mad. "What the hell is your problem!" He yelled and picked himself up from the floor.

I still couldn't stop laughing but managed to find time to speak. "Oh come one! It was funny!" I yelled back but in a playful tone.

"You scared the shit out of me!" He yelled and sat back on the bed.

"But it was funny!" I said and finally found time to stop laughing and picked myslef from off the floor.

"No." He said and looked down. Was he really mad?

I sat next to him on the bed. "Dude. It was a joke." I said and he was grinning which was never a good thing.

"Revenge is always the sweetest." He said and before I could react, he grabbed me and put me over his shoulder. He spun around in a circle and slammed me back on to the bed. He knew I hated that but I couldn't help but laugh. This has truly been a good day and what would make it greater is if I can get Cody, Evan, and Dria to agree do this concert with me. This had to work.

________________________________________________________________________________

Note: Sorry it took so long to write this. I've been sidetracked and I went to a BOTDF concert that took me a while to stop obsessing over. Main reason is I got to meet Jayy and Dahvie! I took a picture with Jayy but Dahvie was always being so crowded by fans. Anyways, enjoy! I promise then next chapter will be longer and better! Vote, comment, or fan! :D