Chapter 2

4 years later...

"Thank you Milwaukee!" I shouted over the screaming of the crowd. I smiled as there fists pumped in the air, jumping up and down. I wanted to meet them all. I wanted to know all their stories about how they love us. It just gives me another reason to go on and do what I do.

I turned around and walked to the dressing room. I realized I was smiling to myself still. This seemed to happen uncontrollably after every time I performed. I was just happy to be doing what I loved and to have people love what I do.

I entered the dressing room with the rest of the gang.

"Sick concert dude." Evan said smiling as he flopped back in to a chair. "I loved when they chanted the songs along with us."  

"It's a good feeling." Cody agreed.

I took a seat on some chest and tried to contain my smiling. It was almost impossible.

"They really love us!" Shouted Dria. Believe it or not, she was the most excited out of all of us every time we played. She always shouted and smiled for upon hours. More than I even did. I guess her music passion is the strongest. One of the many things I love about her.

Then, the door opened and appeared Tyler. He was holding bouquet of flowers and there was a smile his face.

"Hey Darling." He said to me. I got up to hug him tight. He returned the favor.

"Ummm come on you guys." Cody said motioning to the door. " I think Tyler and Stage want to be alone for awhile." Dria, Evan, and Cody walked past us and headed out the dressing room door, leaving me and Tyler alone.

"You guys were amazing." Tyler said shouting. I smiled at him and appreciated the complement. We did kick ass but hearing it from my boyfriend just made it sound a hundred times better.

I grabbed him by his colour and pulled his face to my lips. He kissed me and I kissed back. He pushed forward, letting us fall on to the couch but we continued to kiss each other. His lips were so soft on mine and I just held the back of his neck, pushing his head close on mine. He reached his hand toward my shoulder and pulled down the shirt. That's when I realized what we were doing. I quickly pushed his body off and jumped up.

"What's wrong?" He said with a disappointed look on his face. I knew he wanted to have sex but I just wasn't ready. You think it's every girls dream to find that perfect guy that says he loves you and finally experience what others say is to be magical but I just wasn't ready to tell the truth. I am 21 but I just didn't feel right. Age is just a number after all.

"I'm not ready." I said to him. I mean as much as I wanted to, I couldn't. It just didn't seem right yet.

"We've been dating five months Stage." He said looking kind of upset. "Every time we get close, you stop me from getting farther."

"I know. I can't help it. It just doesn't seem right." I confessed. He seemed confused by the look on his face. I knew what he was going to say.

He sighed. "I love you. You love me. What else is there before it is right?" Truth is, I didn't know. It just didn't was all I could say.

"I'm sorry Tyler. I just can't and if you love me, you will respect that." I almost felt as if I was going to cry. Why? I didn't even know the answer to that. I was so lost in this.

He pulled me in to a hug and held me as he spoke. "I do respect it and if I I really have to wait, than it should be worth it. A girl like you doesn't just come along every day." I looked up and we both were smiling at each other. He pulled me in to a kiss.