Chapter 15

"Where are we going?" Jake asked from behind me as we continued to walk down the sidewalk together. It was nice out and a bit dark but I knew just the place to go.

"Shhhhh, stop asking." I told Jake for the thousandth time. They weren't going to find out till me got there but they kept on asking me every couple minutes or so. "We'll be there in a second." I added. I really do hope I knew where we were going.

A couple minutes had passed  and we arrived in front of a club that was decorated with gleaming neon lights. I always passed this place as a kid and always wondered what it looked like inside. When we were going out tonight, this place popped in to my mind.

"Grover? You take us on a long walk in the dark to a club called "Grover"?" Cody said in a confused tone. I shook my head up and down and headed up to the stairs. Tonight was going to be fun, I just knew it.

The club was covered in lights and there were alot of people inside Everyone was mainly dancing to some pop music blasting from the stereos and some were sitting on couches making out. It seemed different but fun. I've only been to one club in my life and I got so drunk I couldn't remember too much about it. When I was around alcohol, I seemed to drink really heavy. I try not to most of time and I usually pull through.

"I didn't know this was you're kinda scene Stage?" Cody asked me confused.

"I like to try new things." I shrugged. "This should be fun." I walked off on the couches and our night of fun began...

I think at least four hours had passed and I wasn't that drunk but I had drank quit a bit. I was talking to some guys and girls about the life of the music business and I didn't know if they were actually interested but I just kept talking.

A couple more minutes of me talking had continued till I wondered what happened to Cody and Jake. I swear they were by my just a couple minutes ago. Maybe it was hours? I wasn't too sure how long.

I began to walk around the club in search of them and then I finally found Jake. He was kissing some chick in a short black skirt and a white tank top. I froze when I saw them. She was fully on him and he had his hands on her ass as he pushed her body in to his. You could even clearly tell they were using tongue. It was disgusting.

"Jake..?" My voice said quietly but enough for him to hear and look over at me. He just shrugged and continued to tongue the whore. I began to walk away and I felt a tear stream down my face. He just told me he still cared about me and then he makes out with some girl?

I searched around for Cody as I was still crying. I got weird stares from people who I pushed past as I was on my search. I didn't care what I looked like. I just wanted to leave with my best friend and get out of here. Cody was the only one I knew I could turn to right now.

I finally found him talking to some girls and he had his shoulder over one of them.

"Cody." I said trying to get his attention but he just kept talking. "Cody?" I said again a little louder but he just kept talking. I ended up grabbed him by the wrist and pulling him up. I pulled him away from the girls and then he finally yanked my hand of his wrist.

"What the fuck Stage?" He asked confused and a little angry. He was obviously drunk.

"I'm a mess Cody. Can we go home?" I asked him as another tear escaped my eye. I quickly whipped it away.

Cody shook his head. "I'm having a good time. I don't want to leave."

"Cody, I saw Jake kissing some whore and I wan-" He stopped me with his voice.

"Why should you care what he does? You've had so many chances to just get back together but you haven't taken them. He even said he still cared about you!" Cody was yelling a bit and all I could dois just stand there and take it. I couldn't yell and say he was wrong because he wasn't. He was completely right.

"Cody, please don't do this." I pleaded in a quiet voice. I sounded weak but who wouldn't be after their best friend had just yelled in their face and they had no one else to turn to.

"Do what? Tell you the truth that you needed to hear all this time! You think everyone else is the cause of your problems but they aren't. You are! If you just think about every screw up, it follows back to something with you!" He yelled a bit louder this time and people were actually looking over.

"Co-" I said but he interrupted me.

"Everything is always about you! Every sad little thing is something to cry over and to act totally depressed about! It doesn't have to be that way but you make it that way! Have you ever once even asked me about how I felt or how something in my life is going? No, you haven't. You only care about what happens to you and how I'm going to comfort you about it! We aren't even best friends if you really look at it! I always am there for you while you are never there for me!" He yelled and took a breath. He shook his head. "I'm done." He said and walked away.

I stood there and thought about what he had just said. He was right. I turned everything in to something depressing and I wasn't a good friend. I never asked him how his love life was going or even how he was. I thought he was my best friend and he was but I surely wasn't his. I wanted to say sorry but that wouldn't solve anything. I had done this to him for years. I was a horrible person.

I got out of the club because people were starting to stare at me crying. I didn't know where to go because the only person I trusted and knew who would be there for me hated me. My parents would be asleep and it was pointless to try to explain everything to them. Dria and Evan probably didn't want me to even talk to them right now. I was alone and I had no clue where and who to turn to.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Note: I know, I know, it's short. I uploaded atleast :D Haha the song is Saviour by Black Veil Brides. The song means alot to me and when I feel alone, I listen to it :) Let me know what you think about the chapter though? What do think will happen between Cody and Stage? Enjoy!